PDA

View Full Version : Paybacks are hell, I say......

Gomez22
01-30-2004, 09:40 PM
Playing True 1/2 tonight (Loose table), and not really getting anything 20-30 hands into session, when I look down from UTG+1 and see J /images/graemlins/diamond.gif J /images/graemlins/spade.gif

UTG calls, I raise, MP1 cold-calls, rest of table folds, UTG calls.

FLOP(8 SB): 2 /images/graemlins/heart.gif 9 /images/graemlins/spade.gif 2 /images/graemlins/spade.gif

UTG checks, I bet, MP1 folds, UTG calls.

TURN(5 BB): 8 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

UTG checks, I bet, UTG calls.

RIVER(7 BB): Q /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

UTG checks, I bet, UTG raises, I call.

UTG had Q /images/graemlins/spade.gif 8 /images/graemlins/club.gif

We had a little conversation after the hand, started by him.... LOL... I love busting those big pairs... LMAO.

I replied... nh... got me there

He said "I'll keep busting those hands all day long"

I said "OK"

I stayed maybe another 20 hands or so (UTG player was losing money at a steady pace - I had won 1 hand - KQo from LP, which I raised after 2 limpers, caught a flop K, and took it down on the turn), getting not much of anything, and decided to stick it out 1 more orbit.... My next to last hand, I look down and see black aces!

UTG(Mr. I'll crack anything) raises, I 3-bet, the rest of the table folds, UTG caps, I call.

FLOP(10 SB): A /images/graemlins/diamond.gif K /images/graemlins/heart.gif 2 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

UTG bets, I raise, he 3-bets, I cap, he calls.

TURN(9 BB): 4 /images/graemlins/club.gif

UTG bets, I raise, he 3-bets, I cap, he calls.

RIVER(17 BB): 9 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

UTG bets, I raise, he calls.

Anyone wanna guess???

RESULTS BELOW

UTG had the Black Kings.... MHIG

I told the table to have a nice evening, I was leaving, and told UTG to remember to keep busting those hands... the whole table laughed....

Gomez22
01-30-2004, 09:43 PM
I edited the above post because I think I had 4 limpers in for a hand I won in the midst of these 2 hands... It was 2 limpers, and a blind... sorry

Trix
01-30-2004, 09:45 PM
Well played...

thirddan
01-30-2004, 10:34 PM
i figured UTG for 35 until i reread the title LOL...nice hand