PDA

View Full Version : NBA Friday

MHoydilla
01-30-2004, 03:36 PM
Well Im trying to slowly jump back into NBA handicapping and after a week I can see why I do truly love this game. I bet 4 games tonight all for 1 unit.
1. Tor-Det over 169 Tor plays a fast paced game which will keep the tempo up in this game. Match-ups make games and I think these teams will run a bit tonight as long as the game is officated tough meaning all fouls called this game should go over and think pretty easily. I expect about 177-180pts combined so Ill take the over 169.
2. Mia-LaC under 183.5 Mia plays good D at home and the Clips have not been pushing tempo as much of late as earlier in the season. I expect 173-176 total so Ill take the under 183.5
3. Mem-7.5 vrs Utah Memphis has been playing great ball at home of late. There coming off their first home loss in 5 games and they shot 32% in that game losing by 4. Utah has been horrid on the road this year and appears to be coming back to normal after a good early season run. I expect Mem to win this game by 10-12 so Ill lay the 7.5 and take Mem.
4. GS - 8 vrs Chi GS is begining to peak currently and are playing great ball at home. Chi has lost there last 3 road games by 10 or more againest only one quality opponent. This may be a blowout start to finish I expect a 13-16 pt victory by GS so Ill take GS and lay the 8pts.

scalf
01-30-2004, 06:29 PM
/images/graemlins/grin.gif..you lucky duck; you are officially the recipient of the scalf fade...detroit pistons uner, under , under..prob won't score 150 between um

want an overcleveland cadavers..way way over (into 200's; currently 193 available)..

lakers kobe out with lacerated finger; but -3 a cheeep price...waiting for it to go to -2...

lol..as far as buying hooks and points, i generally do not do this...i like to get the best payout.. i.e. carolina panthers -4 +260...gl

jmho /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

scalf
01-30-2004, 11:13 PM
/images/graemlins/blush.gif..well ya won your scalfie fade over...when the game went o.to....???..i'd check the pace of games..that was an iced stone cold under...gl /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif