PDA

View Full Version : GOAT

11-12-2001, 04:15 PM
somebody notice how all of goat's posts lately are slong the lines of 'you may or may not be correct but the long run is really long, almost absurdly long, so there really is now way to judge anything we say anymore'? what's up goat? do i detec sarcasm here? bit sore about hearing that answer to so many questions? i can see how you could be.

11-12-2001, 08:32 PM
If I answer a post I simply do the best I can. The reality is that there coincidentally have been a few posts lately that required a sentence or two about the long run. Also not all of my posts have said anything about long run, just 2 that I can think of off the top of my head. If you find anything that I say to be disagreeable, then please feel free to flame away! Oh in regards to the sarcasm thing, I do recall a few posts with a sarcastic message or two in them. I also realize that some of my posts seem to come off crass but that is usually not my intention, but I am no english expert so I just type out what I think is correct.

Later,

Kris

11-13-2001, 09:20 PM
its cool man. i appreciate sarcasm, and if a point needs to be repeated, so be it. maybe it was the order i read the posts in, or something, but i read a bunch of yours pretty close to each other, and something just jumped out at me. thought id ask. keep up the good posts. (p.s. - what punkrok do you like? and where do you play?)

11-14-2001, 12:35 AM
Yeah, I'll try to keep posting worhwhile stuff every now and then :-)

I mostly like the newer stuff (punk) I guess you could say my all time favorite bands are NoFX, Bad Religion, Adhesive and a bunch of others. I haven't bought too much old skool stuff yet but so far I have gotten into Adolescents and Misfits a lot. I collect CD's I guess, go to local shows and play drums in a couple bands.

Usually I play at Hollywood Park but, sometimes I play at Hawaiian Gardens or Commerce. Anyway it's been a while since I last played, it's a long story.

see ya later,

Kris

11-14-2001, 05:01 PM
have you ever played any no-limit hold em tournaments at the bicycle? i made the final table at one and there was a guy my age (23) who was a punk rocker. just wondering. punx not dead. reraise the river.

11-14-2001, 06:48 PM
Nope, I never play at the Bike, and I almost never play tournaments. I don't know much about no limit hold'em, I'm just a limit ring game goofball. I saw some guy in the WSOP once who had a blue mowhawk once, that's the only punker I ever saw in a poker game, besides me. Oh well I'm too conservative to get a mowhawk, but I used to have blue hair, that was cool.

Later,

Kris