PDA

View Full Version : The award for Cracky McCracken of the day goes to...... (HH here)

Gomez22
01-29-2004, 06:26 PM
Empire .50/1.00 - Loose/passive

I'm UTG+1 with K /images/graemlins/spade.gif K /images/graemlins/heart.gif

UTG calls, I raise, MP1 cold-calls, MP2 cold-calls, MP3 folds, MP4 cold-calls, folded to UTG, who calls.

FLOP(10 SB): 9 /images/graemlins/heart.gif 5 /images/graemlins/heart.gif 7 /images/graemlins/club.gif

UTG bets, I raise, MP1 cold-calls again, MP2 folds, MP4 folds, UTG 3-bets, I cap, MP1 calls AGAIN! Can anyone say flush draw???

TURN(11 BB): J /images/graemlins/spade.gif

UTG bets, I raise, MP1 cold-calls, UTG 3-bets, I call, MP1 calls.
I'm starting to think a set is there /images/graemlins/frown.gif

RIVER(20 BB): 6 /images/graemlins/spade.gif

UTG bets, I call, MP1 folds.

Anyone wanna guess???? What about some comments?

RESULTS LATER......

EDIT - I had myself as UTG, when I was really UTG+1

Trix
01-29-2004, 06:37 PM
I would play it same way

ike
01-29-2004, 06:38 PM
Why are you capping the flop? You're almost certainly behind a normal micro player here. Except the maniacs, if he was a verified maniac ignore everything I'm saying, they'll rarely raise less than 2 pair, and a 3 bet is almost garaunteed 2 pair or better.

Gomez22
01-29-2004, 06:51 PM
<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre> Why are you capping the flop? You're almost certainly behind a normal micro player here. </pre><hr />

Explain to me why you think I'm behind a normal micro player with pocket kings on this board? Also, I want MP1(player to my left) out of this hand, and am going to do what I can to get that done. Also, I have backdoor possibilities if against a set. UTG never raised out of the gate, he merely limped and called my raise. There is absolutely no reason whatsoever to believe I don't have the best hand right now. He could be raising me with A9 for all I know.....

Just explain why you think I'm behind here, so I can understand better, please.....

jacki
01-29-2004, 07:07 PM
68s
or maybe even unsuited.
Cracky will limp with just about anything, and once he limps, can't let go... /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Gomez22
01-29-2004, 08:16 PM
UTG had 10 /images/graemlins/club.gif 9 /images/graemlins/club.gif

How overplayed was this????? WTF?!?!?!