PDA

View Full Version : anyone else worried about pattern mapping?

tripdad
01-29-2004, 05:18 PM
is it just me or is anyone else worried about pattern mapping in relation to your bankroll? i'm seriously contemplating cashing out of party and heading towards another site.

any suggestions?

cheers!

colgin
01-29-2004, 05:24 PM
I might be if I had any idea what "pattern mapping" is. Please excuse my ignorance, but could you please let me know what this term means and what your concern over at Party is? Thanks.

Colgin

ElSapo
01-29-2004, 05:27 PM
Pattern mapping is supposedly a way of predicting the turn and river cards disucssed in the internet forum.

and what your concern over at Party is?

On this, I have no idea.

EDIT -- (a) added a word; (b) back to the zoo with this, I agree.

BigEndian
01-29-2004, 05:27 PM
Trip, people get a little rabid about keeping posts here on topic. You might want to keep this going in the Zoo (a.k.a. Internet forum).

- Jim

Jezebel
01-29-2004, 05:30 PM
I'm sure everyone realizes that it was a joke that quickly got out of hand and needs to die a quick death. The only people that are going to take this seriously are newbies that might decide that internet poker is not for them. Lets let this one die. PLEASE.

Al_Capone_Junior
01-29-2004, 05:48 PM
Not sure what pattern mapping supposedly is, but it sounds like it's a government conspiracy! The aliens must have put them up to it!

Seriously, the only pattern that could be mapped by my play is a tendency to cash out too much. Why tho would I want to switch sites based on that?

al

Al_Capone_Junior
01-29-2004, 05:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You might want to keep this going in the Zoo (a.k.a. Internet forum).

[/ QUOTE ]

a.k.a. conspiracy theory forum!

al

Joe Tall
01-29-2004, 07:39 PM
It's a big hoax. There is no such thing as Pattern Mapping as stated in the Zoo.

tripdad
01-29-2004, 10:32 PM
i know this now--i was only stupid for an hour or so.

i did offer ulysses $10.00 and a six pack of falstaff beer each month for 1 full year for the secret code, though.

jonahmavesin
01-30-2004, 01:40 AM
what about all those guys who use a screen-capture program with a poker-strategy algorithm to populate the sites with super-tight/aggressive bot-players? I hear they're making a killing.

BreakEvenPlayer
01-30-2004, 02:38 AM
pokerroom is the only place i have seen anything like this.