PDA

View Full Version : Zoo vs SS vs Touns Tournament Update. Urgent.

Mike Haven
01-29-2004, 03:27 PM
Please note that I cannot trace having received e-mails to zoopoker@yahoo.com for the Password and other Tourney details from the following Team Members. If you have decided for whatever reason not to play, please post below so I can remove your name from the Team List.

Don't forget that if you haven't registered by midnight on 31st January you will miss out on the $2 Early Bird Rebate.

Thank you:

Beerfund
cubswin
DarkKnight
Filip
HavanaBanana

jek187
morgant
mosch
mts
sawil

Scottnyce
WalleyeJason

HavanaBanana
01-29-2004, 03:54 PM
I requested the pword in the old thread, never got it though. Anyways, I do not desire to be on a mail-list so please pm me the pword.

ToT

Mike Haven
01-31-2004, 09:13 AM
Don't tell Mr True-Man, but you can change your "City" to read "SS" when someone hovers their cursor on your avatar. (Have you decided on a Team avatar, yet?)

This is what you do:

click on Menu
click on Account
click on Edit Mode
provide your own Password
click OK
click on Nick
change City to The Zoo
click on Save Info.

If you haven't registered yet, you have until midnight tonight to qualify for the $2 Early Bird Rebate, merely by registering.

If anyone thinks they may not be able to play, please announce it now, as non-agreed No Shows score minimum points for their Team and affect the Team's score more adversely than agreed non-players. Thanks.

skaboomizzy
01-31-2004, 10:40 AM
Has the Zoo made an avatar decision yet?

Mike Haven
01-31-2004, 11:11 AM
No, but the busty blonde we used last time gives us a hard one to beat, if you know what i'm saying.

William
01-31-2004, 02:03 PM
I just wonder, but isn't the King of the Zoo entitled to choose the Zoo's team avatar (he he)

I'll let you good people know.... /images/graemlins/grin.gif

William XXXIII

Stagemusic
01-31-2004, 02:35 PM
Actually William I hate to be the one that rains on your parade but you are not the King...sorry. Traditionally, the KOTZ is the person that WON the last tournament and this title passes from person to person after each tournament until the final tournament at the end of the year. At that point the standings determine the KOTZ for the entire year. You merely lead in the overall standings for the end of the year title. Bubu is the actual KOTZ for right now. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

sawil
01-31-2004, 03:51 PM
I do plan on playing but have not registered yet. I don't think I got the password yet ... can you PM me? Thanks

I'll have to reload into True as I cashed out after last one, so hope I can still make the early bird blue light special /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Cubswin
01-31-2004, 04:43 PM
need password

William
01-31-2004, 04:45 PM
Sorry Stage, Who's the king? see here (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=inet&Number=502209&Forum=A ll_Forums&Words=263&Match=Username&Searchpage=0&Li mit=25&Old=allposts&Main=501007&Search=true#Post50 2209)

All complains to the TD /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Stagemusic
01-31-2004, 05:00 PM
No need to be sorry. I was talking about tradition not the standings. Traditionally, the KOTZ is the winner of the previous tournament. I won't do the research because it really is no big deal and you seem to be having fun. KOTZ used to mean something to those that actually won the tournaments. I will let those that won tournaments last year give their own feelings. You merely lead the standings for the overall year. I'm not going to get into a flame war over it because, as I said, you seem to be having fun. But I think that the KOTZ Champions from last year might be a bit put off. /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

William
01-31-2004, 06:29 PM
I am having fun /images/graemlins/laugh.gif
I could find a link to where Lori abdicates, but as you say, too much trouble, and I'm just enjoying myself.
BTW, you're viceking /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Take care,
William XXXIII

William
01-31-2004, 06:32 PM
Some have fun with pattern mapping, some wack pinguins, I enjoy beeing King.
Just as silly /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Stagemusic
01-31-2004, 06:39 PM
Vice King? Never thought about that...carry on. /images/graemlins/grin.gif By the way, what's wrong with bashing penguins?...lot's o fun.

I'm still trying to figure out why they were dealing two holdem hands each time the other night. /images/graemlins/confused.gif At one point I was sure that I had like 27 outs or something. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Does Vice King mean that when you go down in flames in the PLHE event next month I get all of your cool avatars? /images/graemlins/wink.gif

AAmaz0n
01-31-2004, 06:41 PM
Hey! I don't mind being a cup size larger, but I refuse to be blonde!!! I'm a bonnie redhead dammit.

A merry Imbolc to all, bright blessings.

Bíodh sé amhlaidh

Shauna

William
01-31-2004, 07:15 PM
Does Vice King mean that when you go down in flames in the PLHE event next month I get all of your cool avatars?

No, it means you can keep dreaming for the rest of the year /images/graemlins/grin.gif
From now on, you will all EAT MY DUST /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif