PDA

View Full Version : anyone else see the absolutepoker.com commerical?

tiltboy
01-29-2004, 01:58 PM
I was channel surfing last night about 11pm cst and on TECHTV I happened across an absolutepoker.com commerical. Very upbeat with lots of jump cuts and shots of large bankrolls (>$15K) on the tables and big pots (I think I saw one for $700) being pushed. The actors were pretty funny (looking)--someone apparently representing a twenty-something guy in a football jersey drinking beer and playing and a thrity-something woman apparently representing a housewife (tilting away the family fortune while the kids are off at school?).

I'm just wondering if anyone else caught it and what you thought?

Redhot_man
01-29-2004, 02:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I was channel surfing last night about 11pm cst and on TECHTV I happened across an absolutepoker.com commerical. Very upbeat with lots of jump cuts and shots of large bankrolls (>$15K) on the tables and big pots (I think I saw one for $700) being pushed. The actors were pretty funny (looking)--someone apparently representing a twenty-something guy in a football jersey drinking beer and playing and a thrity-something woman apparently representing a housewife (tilting away the family fortune while the kids are off at school?).

I'm just wondering if anyone else caught it and what you thought?

[/ QUOTE ]
this is awesome....i thought the gov. tried to put a stop to it.

tiltboy
01-30-2004, 02:01 AM
ttt