PDA

View Full Version : Customer Service at UB

josie_wales
01-28-2004, 07:19 PM
Wow.

Not only do they respond very quickly with most questions, I just has the following experience:

I was in a SnG that I got in using UBpoints that I got by finishing 2nd ina Multi.

The way it was set up is that the top 3 places (out of 10) get a TEC (which is essentially a chip that gets you into any $100+9 tourney)

At one point there was an all in situation and a player told antoher "I am going to call" thus the other person did not.

Essentially, a mild case of collusion. I finished 4th.

I wrote them about it and they responded.

Not only did they move me up into 3rd and give me a TEC, but they "awarded me an extra for my troubles"

Dang.

Pretty impressive

J

Lori
01-28-2004, 09:17 PM
Which support member did you get, they have become very hit or miss with very few in between brilliant and hopeless.

Lori

josie_wales
01-29-2004, 07:40 AM
It was Dave...a supervisor.

Just cant belive that they even bumped me up and gave me a $109 TEC, let alone the fact that they gave me two...

J

Lori
01-29-2004, 10:46 AM
/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Thanks for getting back on this, I'm gradually getting a list of people with and without a clue, if I get anywhere with it I intend to mail it to them so they know who needs that extra help with training.

Lori

Inthacup
01-29-2004, 10:55 AM
Congrats to JW for getting something resolved. It's always good to hear when a site does the right thing.

Lori, I've had a few dealings with UB and could probably supply you with a few incompetents. I'll PM you with them shortly.

josie_wales
01-29-2004, 11:19 AM
Thanks Cup!

Lori...Not a bad idea you got there...I am talking about the positive stuff that is.

Maybe it is not a bad idea to get a list of persons that have a clue at each site so we know whom to contact when we have an issue. I can say that 'dave the supervisor' was outstanding at UB.

jw