PDA

View Full Version : bluck bluck bluck BLUCK! The CHICKEN forum

Al_Capone_Junior
01-28-2004, 06:09 PM
I think I'll start publicly referring to the spam/pseudospam/inaneness forum as the CHICKEN FORUM. NO ONE has been willing to take even ONE side bet for the upcoming tourney (where the spam forum will be TURD BEST).

al

Stew
01-28-2004, 06:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think I'll start publicly referring to the spam/pseudospam/inaneness forum as the CHICKEN FORUM. NO ONE has been willing to take even ONE side bet for the upcoming tourney (where the spam forum will be TURD BEST).

al

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh?

Al_Capone_Junior
01-28-2004, 07:00 PM

Stew
01-28-2004, 07:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I pay attention pretty well, I'm just having trouble deciphering your giberish.

Al_Capone_Junior
01-28-2004, 07:28 PM
if you still don't understand, well...

al

Stew
01-28-2004, 07:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
if you still don't understand, well...

al

[/ QUOTE ]

The funny thing is, that's the part I'd figured out. It is this that I don't understand which forum you are referring to: ?

"I think I'll start publicly referring to the spam/pseudospam/inaneness forum as the CHICKEN FORUM"

SS or Tourney forum?

Oh wait, you are talking about the zoo, I realize that you could find a chicken in the zoo, but if think you're attempt at belitting us will get you anywhere, I'm sure Thomstem might be offended b/c chickens we are not sir.

I am game to your challenge, and Yes I am slated to play in this tournament for the Zoo. Hell, I'm the one who got lambasted by those SS bozos the last time I stated it shoudl be no-limit and they cried and moaned that wasn't fair and blah blah blah blah.

So, now that you have begged for a willing partipant and goaded me into taking your money on a bet that is easily winnable, what's your stake?

thomastem
01-28-2004, 08:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]

al

[/ QUOTE ]

I am in a a last longer with an SSer and a Tooner plus i got a nooner today (poet didn't know it)

Now I've been looking for my chicken over a year are the one that put a hit on my chicken?

Al_Capone_Junior
01-28-2004, 09:06 PM
Ok deal!

Ok as my first taker for a side bet, we'll make it $10. It's just a $20 tourney, so let's not get carried away. I HAVE tried to piss of enough people here on the spam forum in order to intice someone to take the bet, but you're the first taker.

$10 last longer. Deal?

I am ChumBoy on true. What's your handle there?

al

p.s. thanks for flaming back a little, it's no fun without some chit-talk

Al_Capone_Junior
01-28-2004, 09:09 PM
Despite your considerable poetic abilities, I am only interested in takers my co-flaming friend.

al

Stew
01-28-2004, 09:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ok deal!

Ok as my first taker for a side bet, we'll make it $10. It's just a $20 tourney, so let's not get carried away. I HAVE tried to piss of enough people here on the spam forum in order to intice someone to take the bet, but you're the first taker.

$10 last longer. Deal?

I am ChumBoy on true. What's your handle there?

al

p.s. thanks for flaming back a little, it's no fun without some chit-talk

[/ QUOTE ]

Deal, $10 last longer, you are absolutely on!

BTW, I'm not pissed at all and I enjoy the trash talk.

Do we need to email True Poker or something like that?