PDA

View Full Version : LOONEY TOONS RULE THE UNIVERSE

Al_Capone_Junior
01-28-2004, 03:24 PM
Gooooooooooooooooo TOONS!

What's the latest scoop on the membership for the winning team?

Oh yea, by the way, I made a couple posts offering to make side bets. NO takers. Obviously those people on the chicken forum and the chicken/spam forum saw what team I was on and ran in fear.

al

DrPhysic
01-28-2004, 04:33 PM
I REALLY like chicken/spam forum. Do we eat chicken and chicken/spam for lunch? of course we do, we're:

TTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNSSSSS !

DougBrennan
01-28-2004, 05:54 PM
I managed to get a 3-way last-longer going with TT and Joe Tall, but they were the only replies I got to my challenge.

Maybe we need to flame more people to get their dander up. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Al_Capone_Junior
01-28-2004, 06:04 PM
I Think it's the "chicken factor" that's keeping the side bets from happening. After all, the toons have entirely SUPER GENIUSES on the team.

al

wudedude
01-28-2004, 07:16 PM
im a toon and im in, and im ready to win! wow, i could be the next white rapper! lol.

thomastem
01-28-2004, 07:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Gooooooooooooooooo TOONS!

What's the latest scoop on the membership for the winning team?

Oh yea, by the way, I made a couple posts offering to make side bets. NO takers. Obviously those people on the chicken forum and the chicken/spam forum saw what team I was on and ran in fear.

al

[/ QUOTE ]

Now Al that is good stuff and with no F#$^^ing this or bleeping that. Perhaps there is hope for you yet.

PS This post should be posted on SS and Zoo it is....ehhummm I hate to admit this of good ole Al.......that good. See Al you've finally gotten my approval.

William
01-29-2004, 01:30 AM
I've been trying for 3 weeks now, nobody wants LL bets.
I did get a bounty on my head though /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

william

Al_Capone_Junior
01-29-2004, 01:38 AM