PDA

View Full Version : LORI, Who Are You?

SnowBreeze
01-28-2004, 05:52 AM
Hi Lori,

I don't post that much, but I follow most of what happens in this forum.

I have noticed that you have total control over everything.
Other posters eat from your hand like puppies.

Perhaps you would like to share with those of us that don't know you that well a bit of your history.

Who are you?
How old are you?
Do you have an education?
Do you work or do you just play poker all night?
Are you or have you been married?
Do you have children?
Do you ever play live poker? (an opportunity to meet you perhaps?)
How come you know everything there is to know about online sites?
Anything else you would like to share with us?

Many questions I know, but it would be nice to know something about the internet forum leader.

SB

jek187
01-28-2004, 05:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
but it would be nice to know something about the internet forum leader.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure Lori prefers the title Queen of the Zoo.

rusty JEDI
01-28-2004, 06:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Other posters eat from your hand like puppies.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you mixed up Lori and rusty JEDI

Lori
01-28-2004, 06:05 AM

I wish

Other posters eat from your hand like puppies

I don't wish.

Who are you?

To those on this forum, I'm Lori or Lorinda.
I like my privacy protected, just like anyone else, so that's all you'll get I'm afraid.

How old are you?

I'm 32.

Some, not much.

I play poker all night, sometimes I do other little bits and pieces.

No and no

Do you have children?

No

Not anymore, people will meet me when I finally get my roll sorted for the wsop, It was meant to be last year, it will probably be next year.

I have read this forum daily, with one six-week break for 2 years or something like.
I also mail sites questions and generally dig around.

Anything else you would like to share with us

My bio can be found in the archives somewhere, it doesn't say a great deal more than what I've just told you.

Lori

SnowBreeze
01-28-2004, 06:14 AM
Thank you, Lori for answering my questions.

I respect your privacy of course, but will be looking forward to the moment you chose to reveal who you are. I hope your WSOP bankroll will be ready by next year as you wish.

Good luck in the future
SB

Lori
01-28-2004, 06:16 AM
Thanks Snow.

I'm nobody famous or anything like that.

Link to bio (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=inet&Number=190112&Forum=i net&Words=lorinda%20bio&Match=And&Searchpage=0&Lim it=25&Old=allposts&Main=190063&Search=true#Post190 112)

Lori

ramjam
01-28-2004, 06:33 AM
I must confess to having a weird dream about Lorinda a couple of weeks ago. For some reason, I decided to hold a poker tournament in my apartment. Lori travelled down from Coventry to play and brought her mother with her. Lori looked just like her cartoon picture, was very rude to everybody and left early after busting out. I have yet to work out what this might mean. I should point out that I have never had any other dreams about 2+2 - not even ones involving eating out of Rusty Jedi's hands.

Sheriff Fatman
01-28-2004, 08:35 AM
Thanks for the link - fascinating.

JTrout
01-28-2004, 11:07 AM

Piers
01-28-2004, 12:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Who are you?

I like my privacy protected, just like anyone else, so that's all you'll get I'm afraid.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah! think I have just twigged where I have met you /images/graemlins/smile.gif Probably got it completely wrong though /images/graemlins/blush.gif

Kurn, son of Mogh
01-28-2004, 01:54 PM
people will meet me when I finally get my roll sorted for the wsop, It was meant to be last year, it will probably be next year.

What? You won't win your way in to the WSOP or Aruba or some other big event?? I plan to, damn it!! /images/graemlins/confused.gif

OK, that's my Zoo post for the day. See you at KotZ PLO/8 tomorrow night(well, Friday morning for you).

tiltboy
01-28-2004, 03:58 PM
TF? PP!

Shorthand for: What the f*ck? Post Pics!

[ QUOTE ]

I wish

Other posters eat from your hand like puppies

I don't wish.

Who are you?

How old are you?

I'm 32.

Some, not much.

I play poker all night, sometimes I do other little bits and pieces.

No and no

Do you have children?

No

Not anymore, people will meet me when I finally get my roll sorted for the wsop, It was meant to be last year, it will probably be next year.

I have read this forum daily, with one six-week break for 2 years or something like.
I also mail sites questions and generally dig around.

Anything else you would like to share with us

My bio can be found in the archives somewhere, it doesn't say a great deal more than what I've just told you.

Lori

[/ QUOTE ]

Jim Kuhn
01-29-2004, 01:56 AM
Lori always has been a sore loser - even at strip poker! I remember that time Mary threw her around mud wrestling and Lori..............................

Vehn
01-29-2004, 02:00 AM
Are you actually a female in real life, or is it just a part of your internet persona?

Lori
01-29-2004, 02:13 AM
Are you actually a female in real life, or is it just a part of your internet persona?

From private messages recieved over the years, the opinion of the forum seems to have it at around a 50-50 shot.

I have to admit, I like it that way as it helps me to protect my real identity.

Lori

Cubswin
01-29-2004, 02:27 AM
I sure hope you are a female because if always toned down my perverted behavior and sense of humour when your present. I hope i wasnt doing this for no reason at all /images/graemlins/confused.gif I guess ill have to tell you next time that im playing while in the WC /images/graemlins/grin.gif

cubs

Jim Kuhn
01-29-2004, 02:33 AM
Lori is a female and has a really good sense of humour. As long as we do not act 'too perverted' she can joke with the best of us!

William
01-29-2004, 02:42 AM
The ultimate test:

-Name 3 brands of BH
-How many pills in a birth control pill package?
-what is a "bidet"?
-Speel to chick doctor(gy...something)
-give us the receipe of duck a l'orange

LORI, you've got 30 seconds /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hung
01-29-2004, 04:43 AM
From private messages recieved over the years, the opinion of the forum seems to have it at around a 50-50 shot.

The person on the picture looks like a little girl.

Inthacup
01-29-2004, 08:38 AM
I can answer 3 of your questions and on the manhood scale, I rank up there with Grizzly Adams.

Cup

William
01-29-2004, 08:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I can answer 3 of your questions and on the manhood scale, I rank up there with Grizzly Adams.

Cup

[/ QUOTE ]

AHA!!!! Are you Lori? /images/graemlins/grin.gif (suspense arises)

Vehn
01-29-2004, 10:51 AM
Fair enough, but if I bump into you at the WSOP in a couple years don't be surprised if I cop a feel.

pc in NM
01-29-2004, 11:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Fair enough, but if I bump into you at the WSOP in a couple years don't be surprised if I cop a feel.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe "she" won't be the one suprised, eh? /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

thomastem
01-29-2004, 11:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Lori

[/ QUOTE ]

I would not agree with the 50-50 odds. 50-50 as boy vs girl is a deceiving %. For example someone that rarely plays hold'em flops 4 hearts and goes allin against top pair. They state "That's fine it's 50-50 odds." Their logic is that there are 4 suits with 2 cards to come and 2 divided by 4 is 50-50 odds.

As we know with the flush draw their is more information to figure the math than what the newbie above used.

50-50 is off we have more info.

Cyndie
01-29-2004, 11:42 AM

William
01-29-2004, 11:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
For example someone that rarely plays hold'em flops 4 hearts and goes allin against top pair. They state "That's fine it's 50-50 odds."

[/ QUOTE ]

It is also correct: Either you win or you don't (1 out of 2 = 50%) /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Vehn
01-29-2004, 11:56 AM
Meh, either way works, I'm an open minded guy. I probably won't be too surprised unless I get stuck(in a non-poker way) or am missing a finger afterwards.