PDA

View Full Version : Ahhh, pokertracker

Nate tha' Great
01-27-2004, 03:26 AM
I don't know that I realized just how many horrible players there are out there. Well, I realized it, but I'm a quantitative kind of guy, and it helps to have the evidence, thanks to pokertracker, to back it up.

Party $5/$10 6-max (limited data)

I see the flop 34% of the time (voluntarily put $ in 26%)
My opponents see the flop 46% of the time (voluntarily 39%)

I raise before the flop 14% of the time.
My opponents raise before the flop 11% of the time.

Party $5/$10 10-handed (very limited data)

I see the flop 28% of the time (voluntarily put $ in 24%)
My opponents see the flop 39% of the time (voluntarily 33%)

I raise before the flop 8% of the time.
My opponents raise before the flop 5% of the time.

I've been running a little bit hot in the full games since I started collecting data, so my percentages are probably a bit inflated over my long-term averages. And, believe me, I'm sure that I still make plenty of errors after the flop. That's why I'm here.

But when I look at numbers like these, I know that, in the long term, I'm going to do well.

ProfLupin
01-27-2004, 03:32 AM
I'd tighten up your vol put money in pot % for the full games. I have found my win rate is highest when mine is somewhere between 15 and 17%. Keep raising though! /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Nate tha' Great
01-27-2004, 03:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'd tighten up your vol put money in pot % for the full games. I have found my win rate is highest when mine is somewhere between 15 and 17%. Keep raising though! /images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

My guess is that it will stabilize somewhere just south of 20%. I've only been collecting data for a couple of sessions' worth of play, and I've spent much of the time playing immediately in front of some very fishy players, which has allowed me to limp with a wider range of hands.

But in some sense, it's your percentage relative to the table that matters, and I feel more or less comfortable with the notion that my flops seen % is roughly 10% lower than that of my opponents for both game structures.