PDA

View Full Version : top vegas bars to meet working ladies...

scalf
01-26-2004, 09:12 PM
/images/graemlins/grin.gif..i have "heard" that the baccarat bar at mirage is a great place to me a good three hundred dollar hooker who will give you a vegas thrill...

anyone verify this??

any other good level hooker hangouts?? (not the missing teeth; street walker 20 dollar special ya might meet downtown at The western)

tia...gl...see ya in vegas for super bowl...

gl /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/spade.gif

Chris Villalobos
01-26-2004, 10:25 PM
I was watching one of those undercover TV programs and it made it look like if you hung out at the Mirage hotel bar you would get hit-on by a working girl within an hour. I bet security has been increased since then. The girls were asking the Johns for over half a grand too!

Man, if I could make $500 a pop I'd be working it too. Total prohibition economics! Get the money while you can ladies!

Chris V

Terry
01-27-2004, 02:56 AM
I’d suggest you rent a car and take the 60 mile drive to Pahrump. It’s legal, cheaper, and safer. No cops, no trick-rolls, and the girls regularly get medical exams ... not to mention that they are girls.

Cyrus
01-27-2004, 12:22 PM
Ask for Tony, it's a sweetheart. And there's a website :

aka the Poodle (http://www.number-10.gov.uk/output/Page1.asp)

ChipWrecked
01-27-2004, 12:47 PM
Terry:

Is this a glass of absinthe I see here? You drink this stuff? I won't ask where you get it if you do.. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Terry
01-27-2004, 03:13 PM
Absinthe is regaining popularity in Europe. While absinthe is once again legal throughout the EU, the legal status of possession or consumption in the US is debatable. Lots of interesting information here: http://www.feeverte.net/faq.html

Liqueurs de France (http://www.absintheonline.com/) ships worldwide ... and very quickly.

Disclaimer: This is provided for informational purposes only to those who may legally use it. I neither recommend nor condone breaking any laws. Ipso facto, caveat emptor, tempis fugit, carpe diem, etc., etc., ad nauseam.

/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Six_of_One
01-27-2004, 04:53 PM
I have been told that the bar outside the sports book at the Bellagio, right by the poker room, is such a place. A man at the table with me told everyone about his experience from the night before, and then, while away from the table, supposedly lined up that night's "entertainment." I have no idea whether he was telling the truth or not. He said it cost him $350.

mosta
01-27-2004, 07:06 PM
Take a stroll around the Hard Rock, either by the bar or on the outer loop. Try to make eye contact with hot women as you pass them. Pretty soon one will meet your eye, with a little smile. If this isn't something that happens to you all the time (because of your outstandingly good looks), you will know you have found yourself a working lady. Stop and chat and make sure you have your wallet. As it gets late there will be more and more of them. Real late, after 3am, the only people left at the bar will be drunks and very attractive, friendly women, who will find you irresistably charming. If you do more research on the topic, however, I think you'll learn that it's hard to get good value or a straight deal on the professional women prowling vegas (not just prostitution but even for, say, a private strip show for a bachelor party).

ronzoni
01-27-2004, 08:03 PM
sports bettor like you have to pay $$$ for $ex,just show them your winning ten teams parlay ticket /images/graemlins/wink.gif EZ.

MattHatter
01-30-2004, 04:12 PM
If i'm not mistaken Absinthe (the strong green stuff) is now legal in canada.

Well they were selling it at the Bar this christmas anyway.

Matt