PDA

View Full Version : love em all mon..lol..

scalf
01-26-2004, 05:09 PM
/images/graemlins/grin.gif..banroll back up there after mighty clem's son once again showed how they want to be known as football school...they sure have it tuff trying to compete in acc...imagine having to play duke, n.c. , wake, maryland, twice every year...lol..

anyhooo....
monday..no work today..frozed roads in south...everything shuts down...amazing...

scalf's degenerate plays...

tex tech -1..no more than laying one point
tex tech under

west carolina -12...creeeem citadel

colo st -1...big win

n. mex +3 who the hell is byu this year??

houston rockets under

georgetown +12...friars win, but too many points

orlando over..lined g

gl...might want to fade some...just some low bet action tonite..gl /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

anatta
01-26-2004, 06:44 PM
With you on T Tech. Texas's W at home v. Wake not so impressive now. And lets not forget that road Providence lucky hoop with no time. Should be a good one though, they are tough... /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

you really do crack me up. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

DeezNuts
01-27-2004, 03:15 AM
Woulda been quite a nice set of calls if not for that really really really crappy 3-pter at the end of regulation for TX.

DN

scalf
01-27-2004, 04:11 AM
/images/graemlins/tongue.gif..thanks deez...

lol

what i think is funny; is i was wondering if the game would still go under if another o.t. was played???

my wife put me right in my place: I said...

'it mighta been; the saddest words!!"...and she replied..."lose another lock; sweetie"...lol...actually she is great to live with...but...she really is convinced carolina panthers are gonna win super bowl...and my research shows pats hve 75% chance of covering touch...lol...what to do??

gl...watch those college totals...i really feel some major weak numbers are being put up...gl /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/crazy.gif /images/graemlins/spade.gif