PDA

View Full Version : Pokertracker Rate

namo
01-26-2004, 08:10 AM
Hi Im a new player on a rake rebate plan. My pokertracker rake is for an example $100 the gross on party is $30 my affiliate is $6 and half is returned to me $3...why is pokertracker so high? some affiliates said before they needed a screen shot of pokertracker rate for paymentbut i think pokertracker is way to high anyone have this issue?

sumdumguy
01-26-2004, 01:49 PM
I'm just curious.
How do you know what your affiliate got paid?

namo
01-26-2004, 07:30 PM
hes giving me daily totals

ZeeJustin
01-26-2004, 07:39 PM
I may have failed (despite trying very hard) to understand your initial post, but let me answer a random question that may or may not be the same as yours. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

The rake rebate on any given hand is calculated by rake / # of players. This is then multiplied by .2 (20% for party).

Poker tracker calculates rake only for hands you win, but the full rake goes to you, rather than it being divided amongst the table. Because of this, looser players that win more hands will have a higher Ptracker rate than what they should get from an affiliate.

Try going to the game notes screen in poker tracker, clicking on get all, and looking at the total rake at the bottom. Then divide this by the average number of players per hand and you will get a closer rake approximation.