PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know this guy or get IMs from him?

Inthacup
01-25-2004, 05:22 PM
<font color="blue"> pkrhstmngr </font> (2:54:44 PM): to all props if you are a prop at choice they could use a 1-2 game to get started or a second 3-6
<font color="red"> Inthacup </font> (2:55:04 PM): who the hell are you
<font color="blue"> pkrhstmngr </font> (2:55:30 PM): pkrhstmngr that's who why you being rude
<font color="red"> Inthacup </font> (2:56:01 PM): am I a prop a Choice?
<font color="red"> Inthacup </font> (2:56:05 PM): or a prop at all?
<font color="blue"> pkrhstmngr </font> (2:56:35 PM): i dont know you're on the list i am just doing my job you want off i will remove your name but don't be rude or you'll get nothing but the same from me
<font color="red"> Inthacup </font> (2:56:51 PM): I shudder in fear
<font color="blue"> pkrhstmngr </font> (2:57:04 PM): [censored] off and die then [censored] you're deleted and blocked

Normally, I welcome people to send me IMs, but I don't even have an account at ChoicePoker, much less prop there. Anyone know what the deal is with this guy?

Cup

JTG51
01-25-2004, 06:27 PM
I've never heard of him. I doubt he's actually affiliated with Choice though. As far as I know they don't have props, and their customer support has been extremely friendly and polite when I've dealt with them.

It sounds like he's just an a$$ that wanted to play and was trying to drum up interest in a game.

bigpooch
01-25-2004, 07:32 PM
How much does Choice pay for propping? I can play easily
six tables at once but I am thinking of seven! I can only
play about 50 hours a week though.

Don't PM if you think I am not serious! It's a Mensa
problem! :-)

n1stunnor
01-25-2004, 08:02 PM
LOL...Cup,that's the screenname Mary has her "prop managers" use.How do i know?Because I used to be 1 of them.

Wad
01-25-2004, 08:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Inthacup (2:56:51 PM): I shudder in fear

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm laughing so damn hard I can hardly type this /images/graemlins/grin.gif

HavanaBanana
01-25-2004, 08:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
LOL...Cup,that's the screenname Mary has her "prop managers" use.How do i know?Because I used to be 1 of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

In that case I think Mary should tell InThaCup Sorry, as it was unsolicited aggrevation.
I saw 'TyphoidMary' playing the other day, if that is Cyndie maybe it will be well advised to stay away though /images/graemlins/smile.gif

ArchAngel71857
01-25-2004, 09:23 PM
I love the complete lack of puncuation on his part. It made it much easier to understand.

-AA

jek187
01-25-2004, 11:09 PM
Cyndie,

The one time you could come forward with some relevant information, you don't. Instead you post about laughing cats. You're a real peach.

Cyndie
01-25-2004, 11:53 PM
I have already apologized for the confusion to inthacup, long ago.

Lori
01-25-2004, 11:59 PM
Jek posted: The one time you could come forward with some relevant information, you don't.

You replied: I have already apologized for the confusion to inthacup, long ago

I fail to understand the reply.

I also fail to understand why you persist in all methods of spam possible.

Finally, I fail to understand why on EARTH you think anyone would be dumb enough to prop for you given that you still haven't coughed up at NoD.

Cyndie, stop using your website to get emails for spam, stop using poker sites to get information that you shouldn't have and stop using this forum (for the multitude of reasons that you have repeatedly failed to address).

As a site owner, show a little class for once in your life.

Eat some coffee, take half an hour away from the bottle, put aside the hatred that comes from you having lost another 100BB today and talk some sense for once in your life.

Lori

goodguy_1
01-26-2004, 04:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Finally, I fail to understand why on EARTH you think anyone would be dumb enough to prop for you given that you still haven't coughed up at NoD

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this right ..you gotta be kidding me?? Mary have things still not been ironed out with NOD players you referred to VC/GP???

Elizabeth-Anne
01-26-2004, 05:26 AM
Stay away from Cyndie. she does not and will not pay any of her props.

If she sends you PM spam, don't be fooled by her false politeness. She is the proverbial wolf in sheep's clothing. It will be like dealing with a wily coyote.

Just a timely public service reminder for any new 2+2 members.

If you're new and have any questions about this, ask one of the respected posters such as Jek187 or Lori.

Ted Geisel
01-26-2004, 06:14 AM
Cyndie/Mary, is this the sort of behavior you condone on poker related sites ?

Also, was this guy going to be the customer relations director for your Poker Vault ?

Elizabeth-Anne
01-26-2004, 06:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I have already apologized for the confusion to inthacup, long ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

Apology doesn't mean anything. Bring out the money and pay the props.

Elizabeth-Anne
01-26-2004, 07:04 AM
Cyndie is like Cyanide for your precious time and money.

She has not paid her props for months and has no intention of doing so.

Perhaps she wants to keep extra profits. IMO the real reason she witholds the payments is because she gets off from doing it. She likes having power over other people and to ruin them.

Cyndie blackmails her props, and she had them sign a non-disclosure agreement. Cyndie threatens them and her props are scared to publicly complain.

eugeneel
01-26-2004, 07:05 AM
lol... that's three times you posted against her in a row... now why do you like me soo much?

jek187
01-26-2004, 07:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
IMO the real reason she witholds the payments is because she gets off from doing it.

[/ QUOTE ]

While a viable opinion, consider this: How much money would you have, to pay those you owe, if you played 10/20 stud while drinking a liter of vodka?

Elizabeth-Anne
01-26-2004, 07:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
now why do you like me soo much?

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess you're a smart guy.

Elizabeth-Anne
01-26-2004, 07:20 AM
Jek, you have a cool website.

I don't see why Mat puts up with all the Cyndie spamming crap.

Cyndie is a cheap whore that doesn't want to pay for banner ads. She uses 2+2 forums as a way to get free advertising.

Jek, IMO, it's not fair that you have to pay for your banner ads and Cyndie gets to send tons of spam for free and lure unsuspecting people into her worthless schemes.

Redhot_man
01-26-2004, 09:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Cyndie is like Cyanide for your precious time and money.

She has not paid her props for months and has no intention of doing so.

Perhaps she wants to keep extra profits. IMO the real reason she witholds the payments is because she gets off from doing it. She likes having power over other people and to ruin them.

Cyndie blackmails her props, and she had them sign a non-disclosure agreement. Cyndie threatens them and her props are scared to publicly complain.

[/ QUOTE ]

what was your previous 2+2 alias? it is unusual that you created this name, and then only posted in the internet section, with almost every post scrutinizing certain people.