PDA

View Full Version : Choice Poker

Sarge85
01-25-2004, 03:53 AM
Ok - they've been live for a bit now.... What's the skinny on Choice Poker?

Tough/Soft?

Cash Outs - Quick/Slow?

Traffic - Lots/None?

Bonus - Good/Bad Value?

MattHatter
01-25-2004, 05:32 AM
I logged in twice....

It was a ghost town.

Of course this was in the wee hours. But the stats were like.. 4 ppl connected 0 seated or something.. lemme see right now.... as of whenever this post is there are:

6 ppl connected 0 seated.

itsmarty
01-25-2004, 11:09 AM
Tough/Soft? Too new to say.

Cash Outs - Quick/Slow? Same. Still building my roll.

Traffic - Lots/None? Little at this point. I think upcoming freerolls and the answer below will start building more traffic soon, but it's hard to get a game outside of prime time at the moment.

Bonus - Good/Bad Value? Great bonus (35% up to 100), easy to clear (5x deposit amount, play must be $1/2 or higher). Also a very generous (and easily trackable) rake rebate program.

To get the rake rebate, go to the site and set yourself up as a Charter Member (great deal). If they're all out, I'd be happy to refer you...see my profile.

Martin

dogsballs
01-25-2004, 01:21 PM
It's pretty dead. ABout a dozen people logged in at any time isn't great so far, but like someone just said; there's some freerolls coming up which may entice a bunch out of the woodwork.

I got into a 3/6 HE game the other day which was about 5/6 handed mostly. Thought it might be a bunch of 2+2'ers after the posts here, but judging from some of the play, I'd be hard pushed to think they were.

If you want to sign up, email support first and ask if their charter membership is full yet (you get some of your own rake back). If you can get on that, then do it. If it's full, then use one of us who've already signed to refer you and demand to get any RAF fee kicked back to you.

dogs

Webster
01-25-2004, 07:52 PM
Growing pains at the moment. Great deals if you want to get in on the ground floor. COnditions are average. Not Party but mostly 1/2 tables. A few good a few bad.

HOWEVER - I won't mind breaking even with the deals they are giving with rake rebates and easy to pass bonus (750 hands).

My view is by joining now you are looking at FUTURE winnings when the place grows.

PLUS - the Cust Support is something others places would die for. Best on the web!

MrGrob
01-25-2004, 08:03 PM
I don't know, but the game(s) is/are good when they are running. There are Canadians there who are some of the worst players I have seen (maniacs basically). I know exactly what they are doing, and why, but I am running bad (at all sites), and they are catching runner-runners and anything else they need to run me down. I would love for a group of 2+2'ers to go clean them out. That is one group of players that I have 0 repsect for, and have cleaned out on UB before. But, if they are running lucky, as they are now, they are hard to beat. So SOMEONE go take them out! /images/graemlins/mad.gif If you are good short-handed player, I think you can make some cash. The site is new, however, so there is always that risk... /images/graemlins/confused.gif

01-25-2004, 08:21 PM
I just had my first cashout from Choice. Took 48 hrs back to Neteller.

HavanaBanana
01-25-2004, 08:37 PM
I did that too a few days ago think it took 24 hours or so, odd thing on their cashoutpage is that it states max withrawal per time period, but looks like that is only the deposit text in a wrong place.

Wayward
01-25-2004, 08:46 PM
The support is really good, but I think it is easy to have good support with only a few tables running. Let's see if they can keep that up as the site grows. (yes!, second post after months of lurking).