PDA

View Full Version : glitches in upgraded Party software

Petomane
01-24-2004, 06:16 PM
Ever since they upgraded their software, I've noticed that occasionally you can't get on any waiting list for any table. If you look, all the tables have zero people waiting.
I can't for the life of me understand why Party is such a leader in internet poker. Why can't someone provide a better site, with at least some support?
Also, the new increased rake is costing me a $100 more per 12,000 hands. Since I play about 30,000 hands a month, this is a huge increase.
I do make money at Party, but I'd gladly move to another site, provided all the fish came with me. Any suggestions?

goodguy_1
01-24-2004, 06:27 PM
let's shovel all da fishies over to PokerStars-best software by far

blackaces13
01-24-2004, 06:33 PM
Forget about the table not showing how many waiting, that's small potatoes. For the past couple of days I've been booted repeatedly, and lost money because of it as I'm in the middle of hands. The cashier never loads up right and if I try to view my account or "where my money is" it does not log me into partypoker.com automatically (as it used too), many times it gives me a "session ended" message basically making it impossible for me to see what I was looking for. Also, many other players are also being booted which slows down the game TREMENDOUSLY and is unfair.

Basically the new "upgrade" is a total mess and I'm sure they are being swamped with e-mails telling them the same. They should be, it is getting ridiculous.

ZeeJustin
01-24-2004, 06:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Forget about the table not showing how many waiting, that's small potatoes.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you misunderstood what he was saying. The problem isn't that the software says there are 0 people on the waiting lists, the problem is that there are no people on the waiting lists because no one can join them.

OldLearner
01-24-2004, 06:37 PM
They have increased their rake???

really ??

goodguy_1
01-24-2004, 06:49 PM
yes I have been having major problems seeing my cashier's balance on Party or any Party skin.
Plus when I navigate to different game tabs the lobbies WILL NOT fill up with game data.Sometimes LOBBY will just be blank eventhu i havent navigated away from my default Holdem tab.

these are all latency issues..latest upgrade blows!!

blackaces13
01-24-2004, 06:50 PM
Ok, that's a big problem as well. But my point is that, at least for me, this is thip of the iceberg. The overall quality of Party Poker IN EVERY ASPECT has been severely compromised since this new upgrade. I'm not even going to play for the rest of the weekend and hope they work it out by then.

HavanaBanana
01-24-2004, 07:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
They have increased their rake???

really ??

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes by 11% or so, I posted a rake table for the top 7 sites a while ago:

Party increased their rake, lets make them pay for it! (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=450750&page=&view=&sb=5&o =&fpart=1&vc=1)

I do not play cash games at Party anymore because of the increased rake.

blackaces13
01-24-2004, 07:18 PM
Yes, I too think everyone on this site should stop play at party!!!
It will make my win rate exceedingly higer.

goodguy_1
01-24-2004, 08:13 PM
great work Havana I have already copied this twice and keep it in a secure spot.

Someone needs to do the same thing Havana has done but for BIGBET GAMES:NLHE,PLHE,PLO and PLO8OB.

Any volunteers????? /images/graemlins/confused.gif