PDA

View Full Version : AC- middle of the week

THE OUTLAW
01-24-2004, 07:08 AM
A couple of questions...

Typically how is the pink game at the Trop in the middle of the week? How about the Taj, $10-20? What are the Trop's Mon and Tues tourneys? Does the Borgata have tourneys?

Also are there any popular bars or clubs for the college aged kids? And will my laptop have access to the internet in the Taj hotel rooms? Thanks.

Warior
01-24-2004, 01:03 PM
The pink chip game is good anytime. Usually very agressive so be prepared for swings but very profitably with good play. As for the rest hopefully someone else will get that.

Mike Gallo
01-24-2004, 01:30 PM
Josey Wales,

Welcome aboard.

Typically how is the pink game at the Trop in the middle of the week?

I never played in that game, however poster Mikey loves the game. The game can run from weak tight to loose aggressive to tight aggressive at any moment. Because of the variance you will need to have the correct bankroll to play in this game. In other words do not buy in light.

How about the Taj, $10-20?

On a Monday or a Tuesday pretty boring during the day. You will sit with mostly locals and pro's and not too many new players. After 8:30 the games get better. The Borgata and Trop both offer No limit tournaments that start at 7:00 pm. Some of the players that bust usually go to the Taj to play.

What are the Trop's Mon and Tues tourneys? Does the Borgata have tourneys?

Use the search feature. This question gets asked often.

Also are there any popular bars or clubs for the college aged kids?

Many. The Trop has a few good bars, the Sands has Swingers, a martini bar. The Taj has the Casbah, a chic dance club. You will find a lot to do down here.

And will my laptop have access to the internet in the Taj hotel rooms?

Yes.

CrackerZack
01-24-2004, 02:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I never played in that game, however poster Mikey loves the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously? Why? Does the wildness allow you 3 big folds an hour instead of 2? I love the pink game also because I'm an action junkie and have trouble keeping it repressed. On the weekends, its nuts, mid-week, never been...sorry.