PDA

View Full Version : aol spam-fighter run amok.,,,,,the struggle continues.

MicroBob
01-23-2004, 05:10 PM
a lot to read i know.....the first part is an e-mail with empire-poker...the 2nd part is a conversation with aol.
anyone else having probs with this??

if this is not of interest to anyone i apologize.

my hand-histories stopped showing up at my aol address a couple of days ago.
time to get a POP3 address i think.

hello aol support -
i am still not getting e-mails from the address info@empirepoker.com.
i was previously getting all the e-mails i needed from them, but that stopped a couple of days ago.
i have checked my spam-blocker about 100 times and have chatted with aol-support 5 times and empirepoker support several times also. empirepoker insists that the e-mails are being returned to them.
please look into this.
here is a copy of my latest correspondance with empirepoker.

thank you -

Dear ,

Thank you for contacting our Customer Care team.

With regards to the e-mail that you have sent us, please know that this
is not a problem from our end, the e-mails that we send to you are sent
from our server but is not being accepted by the server at your end.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to
contact our Customer Care Department at any time. We are here 24/7 to
assist you either via our live help feature or via email.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

Japheth
Customer Care Department