PDA

View Full Version : most incredible and dumb play ever

maplepig
01-23-2004, 06:24 AM
I was just in a $50 party SNG game. Starting from the first hand, a player named "ButterDog" pushes allin nearly every hand(about 95%), and knocked out 8 players in a row with his allin regardless what he holds. He lost last three allin and end up 2nd place.

Stagemusic
01-23-2004, 10:19 AM
Great strategy with perfect cards...wonder if it always works for him? /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

unfrgvn
01-23-2004, 10:46 AM
Here's a hand I witnessed in a $5+1 SNG at party. Player A and Player B heads up after a flop of Ah Kc 4c. Both check. Turn is Qd. Check Check. River is 8c. Player B bets 125. Player goes all in for 585. Player B calls. Player b shows 2c 10c for a flush. Player A shows Ad Ac for trip aces. Player a comments he hates A's, he always loses with them. I think this is the worst played hand I've seen in a long time. Later in this same tourny we are on the bubble and I'm on life support. Second big stack goes all in against the big stack. Big stack calls and wins and I suck out a 3rd place finish. Thanks buddy!

heyrocker
01-23-2004, 10:57 AM
I actually witnessed the worst bubble play I've ever seen in my whole life the other day. I dont have a hand history, but this is approximately right. Its down to five in a Stars two table. Blinds 150/300/50. Myself and the guy to my right are extremely short stacked after we both lost out a few hands ago. I have 350 and the big blind comes to me and I'm blinded all in. He has 250, so after the small blind he has 50 left. I find myself with A6o, which is almost like a dream come true. UTG goes all in with 1200. Everyone folds and THE SMALL BLIND CALLS WITH A3!!!! Maybe I'm wrong, but would anyone else call here in his poition with anything? If he wins, he wins 750 and he's still totally screwed. If he loses, then I get fourth because I had the chip lead going in. If he folds, he has a good chance of watching me go down in flames and taking fourth himself. I'm folding this one every time. Thats not stupid is it?

UTG had QQ and I took fourth /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Prickly Pete
01-23-2004, 01:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
... in a $5+1 SNG at party. Player A and Player B heads up after a flop ...

[/ QUOTE ]

This is what I found most incredible.