PDA

View Full Version : Pacific Poker has my money!

Thythe
01-22-2004, 06:21 PM
I got sucked into the Pacific Poker vortex. I deposited 500 and got the 100 bonus and immediately withdrew the 500. After it cleared I lost the 100 on AA in like 15 minutes. A week later I got a special deposit 50 and get 25 bonus and figured, sure why not. Too bad I didn't realize that all 75 of that money would be stuck in Pacific Poker until I played 20X(100) + 20X(25)...Has anyone else had this problem...I never would have deposited if I had known that I would still have to play 20X the original deposit.

lostinthought
01-22-2004, 06:29 PM
Yup, that's the problem with sites (pacific is the only I know of) that actually give you the bonus money before you can cashout..

You gambled $100 of their dollars for free, lost it, tried to take advantage of their bonus again, and misunderstood their terms... suck it up - your still got to gamble $50 total for free (100 minus your second deposit).. if you continue playing you can get it back.

btw- learn how to play poker in the meantime instead of trying to sucker free money out of sites.

I have no sympathy for you.

For what it's worth - I left my $500 on this site, won 800$ in 20 hours (the games are very soft) and cleared the $100 bonus.. netting $900 in profit for 20 hours on the site.

CrackerZack
01-22-2004, 06:30 PM
With the exception of the bragging, go you!, I agree with everything you said.

lostinthought
01-22-2004, 06:40 PM
My apologies, I wasn't trying to brag - it was more of -
If I can clear the bonus and make money there, anyone with half a brain PROBABLY can too.. I know there are many more people on this forum that make tons more money than I have playing poker.

cheers...

CrackerZack
01-22-2004, 07:58 PM
fair enough...

[ QUOTE ]
know there are many more people on this forum that make tons more money than I have playing poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thythe
01-22-2004, 08:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yup, that's the problem with sites (pacific is the only I know of) that actually give you the bonus money before you can cashout..

You gambled $100 of their dollars for free, lost it, tried to take advantage of their bonus again, and misunderstood their terms... suck it up - your still got to gamble $50 total for free (100 minus your second deposit).. if you continue playing you can get it back.

btw- learn how to play poker in the meantime instead of trying to sucker free money out of sites.

I have no sympathy for you.

For what it's worth - I left my $500 on this site, won 800$ in 20 hours (the games are very soft) and cleared the $100 bonus.. netting $900 in profit for 20 hours on the site.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh believe me, I know how to play poker. I also know the games at Pacific are very soft. I did lose my AA to J7 after raising 15 dollars preflop. I don't like playing there because of the terrible graphics and the ability to only play one table at a time. All I'm saying is that I tried to cashout my deposit+winnings and leave their bonus in my account, but was not allowed to do so because of past actions on the account.