PDA

View Full Version : 2+2's tomorrow night on Paradise

Phishy McFish
01-22-2004, 04:35 PM
I would like to test my game against some 2+2'ers and would like to see if any of you will be on Paradise tomorrow night.....if so what's your screen names? If we could get a SNG together that would be nice too.

thomastem
01-22-2004, 04:43 PM
What time?

William
01-22-2004, 04:47 PM
Paradise? Nobody plays at Paradise any longer. Come to Poker Stars, we are playing a 2+2 SNG tonight.

Phishy McFish
01-22-2004, 05:14 PM
I fear change....although this bonus whoring many people around here speak of is tempting....but seems more like work. I generally only get a heads up game in a day.....and then a few good SNG sessions on the weekends.

I have only played on both of the PP's Paradise/Party.

William
01-22-2004, 05:24 PM
Phishy,
I used to play at paradise. It was thwe only site I played for almost a tear and was quite happy with my results. (about 3000$/month)
all my friends kept telling me how dumb I was, that paradise was full of rocks, how much better games were at Party and Stars...
Finally in september I tried Stars and I took anly a few days to realize how I had been waisting my time at Paradise. My income doubled, the benefits to players are inexistant at paradise, you can play better tournaments...

Up to you of course, and if you are a good player, please stay at Paradise, but if you are just a little wise...

Take care,
William

heyrocker
01-23-2004, 01:12 AM
I don't know where this is coming from. I play lower limits, and all I've been seeing at Stars these days is freaking rocks. Its not uncommon for me to be in a two table and still have like 10 or 11 or even 12 left at the break. In my mind, thats no good. Its to the point where I'm loosening up early on just to combat it.

Paradise is still full of freaks and maniacs though. Its extremely rare to get through the first two rounds without one or two people getting knocked out. Again, this is all $10 level, I don't know what you're playing.

CardCuda
01-23-2004, 12:17 PM
What time?

thomastem
01-23-2004, 12:39 PM
What time and what limit?