PDA

View Full Version : Dumb question (OT)

rkiray
01-22-2004, 02:02 PM
How do you get a picture to appear in your profile? I looked all over my home and my profile, went to all the edit options, and I couldn't figure out how to do it.

morgant
01-22-2004, 02:04 PM
this should be posted in the internet forum........

just kidding, to answer your question, not sure

Easy E
01-22-2004, 02:05 PM

rkiray
01-22-2004, 02:10 PM
For the first time in a long time I couldn't figure out where to make this post. I thought about the internet, but that didn't seem quite right. It's not NV or G. I guess I could have posted it in other topics, but that seems to be for extreme Views. In retrospect I think Books/SW would have been the best choice, but I didn't even consider it (brain fart). So I gave up and posted it in my "home" forum.

Homer
01-22-2004, 02:14 PM
- My Home

- Personal information, e-mail, password, etc. -- Edit

- URL to your picture (80x80 max pixels, may be smaller) (.gif, .jpg, .png accepted) -- Type URL

-- Homer

thomastem
01-22-2004, 02:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
For the first time in a long time I couldn't figure out where to make this post. I thought about the internet, but that didn't seem quite right. It's not NV or G. I guess I could have posted it in other topics, but that seems to be for extreme Views. In retrospect I think Books/SW would have been the best choice, but I didn't even consider it (brain fart). So I gave up and posted it in my "home" forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tolerance is important and no one should flame you. It this what's wrong with the SS?