PDA

View Full Version : 24H Poker

Sarge85
01-22-2004, 03:52 AM
Is 24H Poker really the ghost town that Poker Pulse is making it out to be?

Peak 24hr period - 63 Players????? eep

I was considering doing their bonus...looks like I'd be lucky to find a game.

goodguy_1
01-22-2004, 04:18 AM
Yes it is dead usually.
They have added alot of value in the way of tourneys for active real money players in the last few months.It is primary a Pot Limit Omaha room .95% of the players are swedish or norwegian forgot which.They sometimes have small limit holdem games or pot limit holdem games with sucky bad pot averages.Their PLO games can be very good with decent pot averages..

Almost all players there speak english and are very polite.Overall i found it wasnt worth it for me eventhu i like the management but games are just too sparse and i dont play as much PLO as i used to..

Not sure but check it out GMT+1/+2 hours..best times there are around noon-8:00pm est.

Zwiggelte
01-22-2004, 06:52 AM
Yes, i played here also 6 months ago..I had to release the 100$ bonus i got (1000 raked hands of 50 cents VIP), but i found it then hard to release the bonus, because i couldn't always find a game of limit hold'em. I believe now you have to play 200 raked hands to release 10$ of your bonus. It is certainly a PL site, and i saw some very big pots..So if you like PL you can try this site for sure.

bigpooch
01-22-2004, 10:58 AM
Even though it's a ghost town, I did watch a short-handed
100-200 O8 game there! They need to upgrade their software
and possibly hire some LHE props (oops, maybe shouldn't say
that too loudly!).

CrackerZack
01-22-2004, 11:47 AM
They used to have quite a few, but the games were just not nearly good enough to make it worthwhile even propping. The props were playing each other.

Sarge85
01-22-2004, 09:31 PM
If this is considered Spam - I'm sorry

Here's why I wanted to to 24H Poker
[ QUOTE ]

30%/$200 in bonus

You will get a max of 30% or $200 in bonus on your next deposit

You have to earn 100 VIP points for every $10 in bonus

$25 in extra bonus

When having earned a total of 200 VIP points you will get an extra $25 in bonus

[/ QUOTE ]

Problem is - that place is deserted. /images/graemlins/blush.gif

They have some PL games going, (like one hold'em), but I was hoping just to basically take a low risk approach at the bonus...no such luck. /images/graemlins/blush.gif

So - if you bonus whores are feeling adventurous...I guess this could work.

I didn't want to play against a bunch of 2+2'ers...but I may not have a choice.

Here's More Info (http://www.24hpoker.com/default.aspx?PartnerId=100&code=depkylf)

Ralle
01-23-2004, 11:24 AM
There are never many games to choose from. But the people who do play there are quite dedicated, so there will always be games going during evenings and nights European time. The most popular game is pot-limit Omaha. You'll find games at 0.25/0.5 and up. On Mondays they have a 15/25 pot-limit Omaha game.

There is also a quite attractive bad beat jackpot.

It is not a good place to play if you like to move your money back and forth a lot, since there are some restrictions on cash-outs.

Adde
01-23-2004, 12:33 PM
24H Poker is looking to get into the stock market (Stockholm I guess). They will make a prospect public on monday. This according to a post by them on a swedish poker forum.