PDA

View Full Version : For Golf Fans Only

Bill Murphy
01-22-2004, 02:58 AM
New issue of Golf Digest is pretty good. Great interview w/The Earl. The Earl defo is comfy w/the Buddha role, but he's the best interview in sports.

New issue of Golf is kinda lame. Ben Crenshaw runs the "Jack has 20 majors" crap again. P1sses us off even when we ain't drunk. Never wanna hear another word about Phold & Surgeless not having won majors again. Some nice pics of HI & Bay Area, tho.

Also an unbelievable pic of Jonathan Kaye's wife. Clown limped in w/2 mil last year. Whassa he got I don't? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

On ESPN.com/golf Phold talks about the near disastrous birth of his son last year. I know AmyMick's best friend(Amy is from SLC). He still don't tell the half of it. Damn near lost 'em both. Real scary. PM may have a big year.

Tiger stuck a shiv in Butchie, I guess. Doubted it would ever happen when I read the prediction a few years ago, but I knew Butch was in trouble after reading his interviews last year.

It's a mistake, even tho Butch did catch a full dose of Fluff disease. They'll be back together(somewhat) by '06.

Wiesy is God. Prediction: SHE wins the Nabisco by '06 & plays in The Masters by '08.

Great line: "Vijay Singh has grudges older than Michelle Wie." But VJ wins more majors than Tiger this year.

That is all. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

HDPM
01-22-2004, 11:50 AM
Read the Earl interview and liked it. Haven't seen this month's golf for the following

"Also an unbelievable pic of Jonathan Kaye's wife. Clown limped in w/2 mil last year. Whassa he got I don't?"

Denver boys who play golf at City Park get all the hot chicks. Must be the air or dirt or something. What can I tell you? /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

JTrout
01-22-2004, 12:05 PM
She was toting his bag in 98.

He could make you blush talking about her, right in front of her!
Definately one of the most interesting characters on tour.

Although he's an herb-smoking, crude-mouthed nut, he's alright in my book. He's got a good heart.

In a line-up of tour wives,....well lets just say there are some beautiful wives out there.

HDPM
01-22-2004, 01:14 PM
I don't know the guy but I'd like to meet him. I like the fact he isn't another dial tone out there. He was a few years behind me and I was never paired w/ him in any junior tourns or anything. He had the one thing I lacked in golf as it turns out. Talent. Amazing how good the guys who end up on tour are.