PDA

View Full Version : Deposit Code for Party Poker...

MrFroggyX
01-21-2004, 09:45 PM
Hi!

Does anybody have a valid Deposit Code (eg not a signup code) for Party Poker? /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

crockpot
01-21-2004, 09:53 PM
IGMPAY if you deposit using igmpay, for 20% up to $100.

MrFroggyX
01-21-2004, 10:07 PM
Nope.. i don't have IGM-pay.. Only Neteller and VISA..

Thanks anyway..!

Anyone else got a suggestion?

Stew
01-21-2004, 10:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Nope.. i don't have IGM-pay.. Only Neteller and VISA..

Thanks anyway..!

Anyone else got a suggestion?

[/ QUOTE ]

Get it!

MrFroggyX
01-21-2004, 10:30 PM
Whats the difference between Neteller and IGM? Is it better? hmmm maybe i should check it out..!

And by the way.. Do you folks think i can use both the sign-up code and deposit bonus code for the same deposit?

Beacuse this will be my first deposit at party poker.. And i was going to deposit $500 but then i noticed there where a box where you could fill in another code...

So i thought it was better to check out with the smart people here before i do something i would regret!

In other words would i get first the Sign-up bonus 20% * $500 = $100 + the IGM deposit bonus of 20% * $500 = $100 = TOTAL: $200 in bonus..!? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Stew
01-21-2004, 10:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Whats the difference between Neteller and IGM? Is it better? hmmm maybe i should check it out..!

And by the way.. Do you folks think i can use both the sign-up code and deposit bonus code for the same deposit?

Beacuse this will be my first deposti at party poker.. And i was going to deposit $500 but then i noticed there where a box where you could fill in another code...

So i thought it was better to check out with the smart people here before i do something i would regret!

In other words would i get first the Sign-up bonus 20% * $500 = $100 + the IGM deposit bonus of 20% * $500 = $100 = TOTAL: $200 in bonus..!? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, if you are doing your first-ever deposit, use a regular sign-up code. Then, when you have worked off that bonus, or I guess anytime after your first deposit you can do the IGMPAY bonus.

But, you can't double-up on both on one deposit. IGMPAY is basically a cashier system that works for Party and affiliates (except Coral/Eurobet) it is similar to Neteller. You link it to your bank account, then it will withdraw money directly from your bank account to Party. Then, you may withdraw directly to your bank account and have the funds transferred electronically directly from Party to your account using IGMPAY.

MrFroggyX
01-21-2004, 10:38 PM
Ok thanks!
Then i will start with the sign-up bonus!

You people are very helpfull!

Cya!

MicroBob
01-22-2004, 03:58 AM
if this is an initial deposit then you should probably hook up with an affiliate who can get you a little extra such as a little mopre bonus or a percentage of your rake-back.
obviously, there are several affiliates on these forums.

eugeneel
01-22-2004, 01:51 PM
He's already taken /images/graemlins/smile.gif

-Eugene