PDA

View Full Version : The Legend of the Granny Mae

ArchAngel71857
01-21-2004, 05:02 PM
While watching the Patriots/Titans NFL playoff game, Announcer Phil Simms referred to the Patriots QB as the Legend of Tom Brady. Surely this malcontent can not go unnoticed. There is only one being who is worthy of such a nomen.

Q /images/graemlins/spade.gif 5 /images/graemlins/spade.gif. The Legend of the Granny Mae. (TLOTGM) for short. Because I angered the pure energy force of TLOTGM by sarcastically referring to The Legend of Tom Brady during the Patriots/Colts NFL game, I was hence smoted:

5/10 SH, Party, eassssssy table

I'm in the BB and get dealt TLOTGM

folded to button who raises, i 3-bet, he calls.

Flop comes 9 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif J /images/graemlins/heart.gif 5 /images/graemlins/club.gif.
I bet, he calls

Turn comes 6 /images/graemlins/spade.gif
I bet, he calls

River comes J /images/graemlins/club.gif
I bet, he raises, i call

He shows A /images/graemlins/spade.gif J /images/graemlins/diamond.gif.

Oh TLOTGM, how have i forsaken you. I repent of my evil ways and wish once again to walk in your path.

-AA

Gamblor
01-21-2004, 05:40 PM
Granny was a blunt, terse poster, and as such, I believe she would have wanted TLOTGM to be simply, LOGM (Legend of Granny mae) or TLOGM (The Legend of Granny Mae).

It sounds a little like a math function, and given Granny's brilliance with statistics, it would be appropriate in that sense as well

TLogM + XCosA = YsinB

no?

ArchAngel71857
01-21-2004, 06:12 PM
LOGM can suffice.

But gamblor, gamblor, gamblor.

It's not TlogM + XCosA

It's TlogM - XCosA.

/images/graemlins/blush.gif

-AA

Gamblor
01-22-2004, 10:59 AM