William
01-20-2004, 11:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Mat, why was his post deleted?

[/ QUOTE ]

See his PM /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bob L
01-20-2004, 11:32 PM
I had asked trinity how she/he could give back 80% rake at party poker if you signed up under her affiliate.I guess he banned her from the forum.Anyway I wanted to know how she could accurately tell how many raked hands you have since you can no longer have single player trackers and she must have alot of players signing up to the same link.Because I know personally of how some of the other affiliates give back 25-50% rakes back.What they do is at the end of the month is ask each player to tell how many raked hands they've played and then pay out accordingly.Needless to say I personally am opposed to all the rake giveaways through affiates because if the sites wanted to do this to begin with they'd offer it.I am an affiliate at party and feel with all these "cheaters" that eventually party will have to stop all new affiliates becuase its getting out of hand.So anyway my suggestion was to do what I know a few already do.Sign up 2 accounts -one under trinitys (or any other affiliate scammer) and one under another affiliate spammer.One account is the one you'll play all the time and the other one will be an account that you won't use.Becuase when players sign up you can't tell which name signs up -you can only tell that someone signed up.You tell trinity (or whoever) that you signed up under the name of the account of the one you signed under the other affiliate and not the one at trinites.She will see you playing all day long -so at the end of the month you say you have eg 5000 hands.So she'll giev you the 80% of that and then you'll also get your 25-50% of the real affiliate you signed up under.This will only work for the affiliates who get alot of signups becuase you can't tell who play what -you only see the grand totals for each day/month.Now you'll be making over 100-130% or your back.I know this a real shady move but these scammers are already making shady moves against party poker-so don't feel bad.I personally am not doing this but know a few who are.So the next time someone like trinity spamms you or a guy at party named "promotion" gives you his scam about signing up a new account and get %25 of ur rake back -do this and make even more money.

PS-I know this is a run-on paragraph -and I am definately no writer as you can tell.I just hope I got the point across.

Adde
01-21-2004, 10:35 AM
I know this is a run-on paragraph

Why didn't you split it then? I didn't manage to get through.

Cyndie
01-21-2004, 11:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I had asked trinity how she/he could give back 80% rake at party poker if you signed up under her affiliate.I guess he banned her from the forum.
Anyway I wanted to know how she could accurately tell how many raked hands you have since you can no longer have single player trackers and she must have alot of players signing up to the same link.Because I know personally of how some of the other affiliates give back 25-50% rakes back.What they do is at the end of the month is ask each player to tell how many raked hands they've played and then pay out accordingly.
Needless to say I personally am opposed to all the rake giveaways through affiates because if the sites wanted to do this to begin with they'd offer it.I am an affiliate at party and feel with all these "cheaters" that eventually party will have to stop all new affiliates becuase its getting out of hand.So anyway my suggestion was to do what I know a few already do.Sign up 2 accounts -one under trinitys (or any other affiliate scammer) and one under another affiliate spammer.One account is the one you'll play all the time and the other one will be an account that you won't use.
Becuase when players sign up you can't tell which name signs up -you can only tell that someone signed up.You tell trinity (or whoever) that you signed up under the name of the account of the one you signed under the other affiliate and not the one at trinites.She will see you playing all day long -so at the end of the month you say you have eg 5000 hands.So she'll giev you the 80% of that and then you'll also get your 25-50% of the real affiliate you signed up under.
This will only work for the affiliates who get alot of signups becuase you can't tell who play what -you only see the grand totals for each day/month.Now you'll be making over 100-130% or your back.
I know this a real shady move but these scammers are already making shady moves against party poker-so don't feel bad.I personally am not doing this but know a few who are.So the next time someone like trinity spamms you or a guy at party named "promotion" gives you his scam about signing up a new account and get %25 of ur rake back -do this and make even more money.

[/ QUOTE ]

crockpot
01-21-2004, 11:44 AM
as fun as this would be, i think trinity would figure something out when the total amount of rake generated was double what party told her it was.

detox
01-21-2004, 12:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
as fun as this would be, i think trinity would figure something out when the total amount of rake generated was double what party told her it was.

[/ QUOTE ]
funny

Bob L
01-21-2004, 01:31 PM
Like I said this won't work with somebody only having a few signups.I'm guessing that trinity and others have probably well over 50 signups -some way more than that.With that much rake generated every month and that many players it is impossible to tell who made how much.Obviously you can't go overboard but you can easily make an extra 300 or more a month.Again with individual trackers this won't work.

Bob L
01-21-2004, 01:33 PM
Well said.