PDA

View Full Version : Paradise making the effort

Spartacus
01-20-2004, 03:22 PM
After reading how someone here got Paradises's last bonus through an email, I went ahead and emailed support to try. I had been using Neteller for over a year but they allowed me to get the full $100 bonus. They responded to my inquiries within minutes and hooked me right up. It took me a couple of weeks to clear the bonus. The games are slower and the site is just not the ocean of fish that the Party network is.

Anyway, I cleared the bonus this morning and promptly cashed out a large chunk of my account. Sorry Paradise, I get a better return on my money elsewhere. The money was in Neteller in less than a half hour! Well done.

If they could only hit the mainstream with a decent advertising campaign, I would play there more often. Their commercial on WPT was counterproductive in drawing in new accounts. The fish don't want to play on the best software, they want something for nothing. They stink and they know it, so they need to think they are getting something for free or have a shot at something big for very little money. You have to get the customer on the property before you can sell him anything.

Well, this post went in a different direction than I intended. I just wanted to say that Paradise is making an effort.