PDA

View Full Version : multipoker (and maybe other skins) question

crockpot
01-20-2004, 03:12 PM
multi recently transferred me my affiliate payment for december (to my MP account). i tried to cash it out, but it stalled in transaction for a week. when i contacted support they told me that since these funds were transferred to me by another player, they were for the purpose of playing, not cashing out.

few questions...

does this happen regularly to anyone here?

what about the other skins? my empire payments are transferred to me the same way, and i've never had this trouble there.

how much play is sufficient to convince them i'm not trying to run away with their money? do they ever let you cash the money out?

Inthacup
01-20-2004, 03:32 PM
Are you F-ing kidding me?

they told me that since these funds were transferred to me by another player, they were for the purpose of playing, not cashing out.

Bullshit. The funds are for the purpose of settling a debt(to you) and should carry no obligations. You did work for them, they should pay you for it.

how much play is sufficient to convince them i'm not trying to run away with their money?

NONE.

Cup

crockpot
01-20-2004, 03:50 PM
this approximates the language i was using when describing the situation to my roommates. obviously i don't want to offend the people who owe me money, so i was a little tamer in the chat window.

oh well. next month i'll just move my SNG play over to multi. these tournaments are great, as long as your goal is to make money, not to play poker.