PDA

View Full Version : Flop a boat hand for review

josie_wales
01-19-2004, 11:19 PM
I sometimes have trouble extracting money from the pot when i flop a monster. I would like some feedback here. Did I miss any bets?

I am folded to UTG+1 with J /images/graemlins/spade.gifJ /images/graemlins/heart.gif and I raise.

I get MP1, CO and both blinds to call and see a flop of...

3 /images/graemlins/club.gif3 /images/graemlins/diamond.gifJ /images/graemlins/club.gif which is obviously beneficial to me /images/graemlins/smile.gif And the thing I like as well is that the is a pair on the board and a flush draw as well.

So....SB checks, BB bets, I smooth call, next calls, then a raise and we all call (should I 3-bet) I was waiting till the turn....which was...6 /images/graemlins/club.gif for a board of...

3 /images/graemlins/club.gif3 /images/graemlins/diamond.gifJ /images/graemlins/club.gif 6 /images/graemlins/club.gif

SB bets, BB raises, and I smooth call 2-bets with two players left to act going for the overcall...they both call...to the river for 19BBs and a A /images/graemlins/club.gif and a board of

3 /images/graemlins/club.gif3 /images/graemlins/diamond.gifj /images/graemlins/club.gif 6 /images/graemlins/club.gifA /images/graemlins/club.gif

SB Checks, BB Bets, I raise, SB folds, BB 3-bets,and I cap it.

I WILL tell you I took it down, but what do you think the BB had, AND where did I go wrong? Thanks /images/graemlins/smile.gif

thirddan
01-19-2004, 11:29 PM
Nice hand, i don't see any thing that would have gotten more money into the pot. Nice table you were at with all the overcalls of two cold. BB most likely had nut flush or threes full, i suppose...