PDA

View Full Version : A slowplay

bad beetz
01-19-2004, 03:46 PM
in the BB with A /images/graemlins/diamond.gifK /images/graemlins/heart.gif

There is a man who is very, very, very drunk. And he's an [censored]. He plays any two for any amount, but he can fold some things post flop.

He limps. Very tight Vietnamese prop raises. I think this could very well be a big pair. This guy is tight, he is short stacked and will be all in on the turn. I call in the BB. I think my call is correct. Thus begins the slowplaying.

Flop comes A /images/graemlins/diamond.gifT /images/graemlins/diamond.gif3 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

check check bet call call

Turn competes my flush with a low card.
check check bet-five-chips-all-in call fold (f*ck!)

I never slowplay but I thought if there was EVER a time for such a thing, this is it.

Clarkmeister
01-19-2004, 04:09 PM
Nice avatar. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I've heard of such things but never been involved in a hand with duplicate cards. I suppose you should say something right on the flop and have it declared a misdeal though.

andyfox
01-19-2004, 04:22 PM
Yeah, now the guy's all in and he's going to have to show.
How embarrassing.

Maybe, magically, when he turns it over, he'll have A /images/graemlins/heart.gifK /images/graemlins/diamond.gif. God knows it's happened to me.

bad beetz
01-20-2004, 10:11 PM
A /images/graemlins/heart.gifK /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

Trix
01-20-2004, 11:11 PM
You better point out to the dealer that there are two A /images/graemlins/diamond.gif in the deck, 1 in your hand and 1 on the flop.