PDA

View Full Version : When is it Correct???

08-08-2002, 02:01 AM
Hello,

I posted this on the Stud forum where everyone knows me, but I figured I'll repost this here on this forum where maybe I can get some different feedback...

-------------------------------------------------

Hello again all,

Well rather than posting the situation that happened to me ( at Foxwoods, where else does shit happen to me )... I just want to ask the forum a question..cause maybe I'm missing something here.

Here it goes...

When is it correct ( if ever ) for a DEALER to turn a players cards over?

CJ

-------------------------------------------------

P.S. -- I'll be posting the actual situation that happended on the Stud forum sometime in the next day.. Thanks... ( under the thread I started )

08-08-2002, 02:44 AM
I sometimes play with a quadriplegic. The dealer has to handle the cards and make bets for him. The player's cards are put on a rack where only he can see them. At the conclusion of the hand it is OK for the dealer to turn his cards over if this player tells him to. Aside from that, never. Well, when the IWTSTH rule is in effect, a dealer has to show cards to a whiner AFTER killing them. Of course if the winner of the pot is the one asking to see the hand, they shouldn't be killed, just in case the whiner will lose. ;-)

08-08-2002, 11:40 PM