PDA

View Full Version : How much per hour should you expect?

winky51
01-18-2004, 01:08 PM
If you are playing right and not making mistakes what can you expect money per hour?

Right now I am playing 2/4 and I am getting $10/hr on average. But here is what i have discovered.

.5/1 $$/hr?
People play bad and loose.
1/2 $$/hr?
People play bad and loose.
2/4 $$/hr?
People play bad but tighter. I win pots but not too many people stay in them for the huge wins. I can bluff here and win.
3/6 $$/hr?
4/8 $$/hr?
5/10 $$/hr?

Thanks. All your advise has really helped me start making money at the tables.

Al

CrackerZack
01-18-2004, 01:17 PM
The question is all relative. How good are you compared to your opponents? if you make 1.5 BBs/hr you're doing pretty well. More is probably possible, and definitely is multitabling, but you're still doing well.

winky51
01-18-2004, 01:53 PM
The one thing I do is make some mistakes on guessing there hands. But usually I would say I win 2 BB (big bets?) an hour.

I kow which cards to play early, I know when to raise, trap, and bluff. But sometimes I don't take enough time to analyze what my opponent did in previous rounds to guess his hand. I have to think about it so its not natural yet. I miss a few and then kick myself when the hands are shown. I then have time to recall his plays and should have realized he had better hand and I should have folded. But I do know when to bet for value.