01-18-2004, 03:16 AM
indy +3 +100 5units
indy under 44 5units
panthers +4 5units
Panthers/over 36.5 5units

tease: panthers +11/Colts +10 15 units

schilling38
01-18-2004, 03:41 AM
/images/graemlins/mad.gifPATS !!! /images/graemlins/mad.gif <font color="blue"> INDI IS GOING DOWN... DONT WASTE YOUR PRECIOUS MONEY ON THEM..</font>

Predicted Final:

Patriots - 24
Indianapolis - 17

Losing all
01-18-2004, 08:22 PM
Almost nailed it! What a turd game for someone who took the points...

anatta
01-19-2004, 02:30 PM
Nice on the score! /images/graemlins/cool.gif

I took a page out of Big Al and just bet one game (Carolina +5). I used to cry when New England lost as a kid, and my heart is still with 'em so I ain't gonna bet the Super Bowl either.

The only weakness I see with NE is they need to put teams away! You can't let Carolina hang around, their QB loves the endgame.

That INT by Brady was horrible. I don't care if it was his first INT at home since forever. Throw it away or better yet run the ball and take off 30 seconds and kick the damn field goal. Go up by 17 and game over. They allowed Indy to convert on 4th and 8, and then they scored. They dropped a TD pass late, and Brown dropped that 3 and 10 in the 4th (Brady was dead on with those passes). They couldn't convert 3 and 1 early in the 4th. They really did hold Indy's receivers off the line with 2 min left and got lucky at least one of those wasn't called. Home field, baby! Only Viniereri didn't choke. That guy is super duper clutch.

Big Al
01-20-2004, 06:06 PM
I didnt make these comments when I first read your post, mainly because I dont bet the over/under but this is what I thought when I saw your picks-I dont understand your logic on your over/under picks. If you like Indy and think they were the team to take Sunday against NE, then you would want to bet the over as you have to think Indy will outscore NE in a offensive oriented game. Likewise with Carolina, if you liked them last Sunday, then you have to think it was a defensive oriented game and would play the under. You did the exact opposite, and this makes no sense given the teams you picked. With all due respect, you were totally ass backwards on these games as far as the over/under and the teams you picked ATS.

Well, cant say I didnt tab Carolina for everyone here. Hope some of you followed my advice. It has been a sweet ride for them/me, going 3-0 ATS and also the money line bets/winners.I will post my Super Bowl thoughts and picks later-if anyone is interested.--Big Al--

Easy E
01-21-2004, 04:41 PM
I couldn't take advantage of your Rams/Panthers pick but did manage to catch and profit by your Panthers/Eagles- so thank you!

I await your SB picks with cash in hand (probably on the moneyline, but depends on your analysis)