PDA

View Full Version : Vince Lepore Seen On Beach In Thailand With Laptop Playing Poker

Hosh
01-17-2004, 07:23 AM
It is my understanding Vince has taken a long awaited vacation to Southern Thailand. Roomer has it he is visiting his sons and doing some diving for Russ G. I overheard him here in Vegas saying "So these are a what they call Fish" I have included a website so all of you can see the area. web page (http://www.thailands-inseln.de/gal/body_gal.html)

MMMMMM
01-17-2004, 03:12 PM
Well I can see why he could use the vacation after arguing with all those nitwits on RGP (not that they're all idiots;-)).

Vince why don't you come back to 2+2 where you are known and loved. You used to enlighten our days with your great rambling accounts of poker and life that always had a hidden meaning. Come back and stop getting into it with those nogoodniks on RGP, and I will also stop wasting so much time refuting Cyrus' and Chris Alger's nonsense here on the Other Topics Forum. There are a lot of positive things in life and poker and it is too bad that you and I both seem to have the weakness of focusing on the negatives and trying to refute the ridiculous negativity. But that way we both get wrapped up in it ourselves and we just end up hurting ourselves and ruining our own personalities. Come to think of it, maybe you are not really happy living in Vegas. Foxwoods is jamming like crazy now; it is unbelievable. I got burned out and irritated living in Vegas before too; it is really not the right place for a Yankee to live. So if you are getting irritated and burned out maybe that is something to consider too.

Anyway I'm going out walking now since I need to shake off this cabin fever from the cold snap. Good luck whatever you do and I hope you start posting here more and get away from that handful of negative jerks on RGP.

Maybe I'll have a story about the walk but I doubt it and my stories could never match yours anyway. John Cole says hi and I'm just stating that entirely presumptively;-)

M