PDA

View Full Version : Michelle Wie

M2d
01-17-2004, 05:31 AM
I'm convinced

Clarkmeister
01-17-2004, 01:30 PM
Far more impressive than Sorenstam. Longer course, deeper field, and she's 14. Yeah, she knows the course, so what? She tied the reigning US Open champion.

andyfox
01-17-2004, 01:37 PM
And beat him by five shots on Friday.

The female Tiger Woods.

JTrout
01-17-2004, 04:15 PM
Simply awesome. After her DFL finish in the Nationwide event last fall, I put the over/under of pros she would beat in the Sony Open at 5. What do I know?!

Her setup/swing was flawless. And 23 putts on Friday. Last year, her putting looked horrific. If she becomes a first-class putter, the sky is the limit!

Can't wait to see her play some more!

Rushmore
01-17-2004, 05:06 PM
I don't impress too easily but...

...holy crap oh my god I can't believe it she's the real deal yeehaw 23-skiddoo!

Bill Murphy
01-17-2004, 11:53 PM
She played great. She'll win the Nabisco this year if she plays like she did Friday.

Whatta swing. She's taller now; almost as tall as Els when they stood together & Tiger says he looked up when he met her.

Still young & anything could happen in the next 6-7 years, but if she keeps working at it she'll lay waste to the LPGA.

I bump her odds of earning a PGA card up to 50%. Might make a buck or two, endorsement & modeling-wise, once her parents give up the go to college charade. Good to see the ol' man was nowhere sight also.

14, jesus, looks about 22 now. Sure hope she wins the Publinx this year. Augusta '05. /images/graemlins/cool.gif