PDA

View Full Version : Infected with that Zoo disease

CrackerZack
01-17-2004, 01:43 AM
Yeah, something bit me. Penicillin isn't helping either. Very sad. I've been hanging out here more than non-zooer should and have decided to jump into a few of the KotZ tourneys. I think this place is like syphillus and has burrowed into my heart. Anyway, I have no account on pokerstars. Anyone here want to refer me and kick back 50 of the 75 you get? First to PM me has a deal.

Zack

gabyyyyy
01-17-2004, 01:51 AM
"Anyway, I have no account on pokerstars. Anyone here want to refer me and kick back 50 of the 75 you get? "

You could not pay me 5 grand to be your affiliate. I can only imagine all of the crap you would put an affiliate through.

Lori
01-17-2004, 01:54 AM
You could not pay me 5 grand to be your affiliate. I can only imagine all of the crap you would put an affiliate through.

I don't think you've quite got the hang of haggling yet gabs.

Lori

CrackerZack
01-17-2004, 02:07 AM
LOL. yeah, and because being an affiliate on Stars is so much effort. You get 75 bucks then its over.

CrackerZack
01-17-2004, 04:57 PM
Well, I found out from their support it isn't a RAF bonus, you have to go through a site to do this. Any of our resident webmasters up? Or am I off to search the web?

rusty JEDI
01-17-2004, 05:23 PM
Try bonuswhores. Seeing that you are already planning on a last longer with Jek in the SS vs Zoo you could make it an all or nothing for the stars referral. You just have to get around the fact he has a business partner, but maybe for this he will waive that.