PDA

View Full Version : Getting Party Poker to Allow Large Buy Ins

theBruiser500
01-16-2004, 02:36 PM
It seems like everyone on this forum thinks that Party Poker's buy in size for NL tables (50 BB) is too small. I think we should tell them that's what we think. Maybe if a lot of us emailed them about this they'd change it. What do you guys think?

danny

Shaun
01-16-2004, 06:34 PM
Well, I actually think that the small buy-ins give the games much more action. They also allow fish to survive a little longer. It definitely sucks to sit down with 100 when there are a pile of chips on the table, but I think part of the reason Party NL is so good is this structure.

crockpot
01-16-2004, 11:53 PM
you're confusing party poker with a server interested in promoting the best poker game, not maximizing their profits. if big buy-ins increased rake, party would have made the switch already. as much as i don't want to see it, i'm surprised the other servers haven't adopted party's system.

PokerSlut
01-17-2004, 03:11 AM
I think that the structure on Party actually makes it easier to take people's money. If the action were a lot tighter than it is, I would want a higher buy-in or lower blinds.

Redhot_man
01-17-2004, 07:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It seems like everyone on this forum thinks that Party Poker's buy in size for NL tables (50 BB) is too small. I think we should tell them that's what we think. Maybe if a lot of us emailed them about this they'd change it. What do you guys think?

danny

[/ QUOTE ]
its better how it is now.