PDA

View Full Version : They won't see it coming

rtucker5
01-16-2004, 11:19 AM
It's been a while since I posted a hand and this one had some interesting decisions.

1/2 blind pot limit home game with $200 max buy in. My stack is around $300 and my 2 opponents have me covered.

I get dealt 7 /images/graemlins/club.gif 6 /images/graemlins/club.gif in late position and raise it to $7 after 2 limpers. The button, SB, and limpers call. $37 pot.

Flop:

9 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 5 /images/graemlins/club.gif 3 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

Checked to me and I bet $18 with my double gutter. Button and SB cold call, everyone else folds. Information on the 2 players. The button is a good, tricky player that plays very well after the flop and doesn't mind gambling a little, he could have anything. SB is not too tricky and has been known to make some fishy calls. He could have just about anything. $91 pot.

Turn:

5 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif (9 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 5 /images/graemlins/club.gif 3 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif)

This is a definite scare card that I wasn't crazy about. The turn checked around.

River:

4 /images/graemlins/club.gif (9 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 5 /images/graemlins/club.gif 3 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 5 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif)

Well, I made my straight. SB checked and I bet $40.

Good, bad, ugly? Comments on all streets appreciated.