PDA

View Full Version : Earning Choice Poker's Deposit Bonus

josie_wales
01-16-2004, 10:02 AM
According to their site, and in a nut shell, it seems that one will earn $0.30 for each dollar in rake that they *personally* contribute.

So, using a $1-$2 table as my example, if one plays 20% of their hands and puts in say $5 in each of those hands (sometimes you will be out on the flop, while others there may be raising etc....Basically, I am just making up a number so feel free to break this down better /images/graemlins/blush.gif)

Ok, so if that is the case, after one full orbit we will say that you have contributed $6 to the pot with a rake of $0.50 on your portion. This may be a different number as there are unraked pots and sometimes you will put in more money as well. Basically $0.50 in an orbit works out to $0.05/Hand

So, if one plays say, 80 hands per hour, that means $4 is contibuted in rake in an hour. And if you play at 2-3 tables that means that you will contribute $8-$12/per hour. I will use the average of that -- $10

You will get $0.30 on each dollar or $3 per hour.

$150 maximum bonus means 50 hours of play should do it.

That seems VERY high...Even worse that pokerroom.com's ?

To clear a $150 bonus at party/skins it took me an average of 4 hours at 2-3 tables.

Any thoughts or comments? Do my numbers seem accurate?

Baulucky
01-16-2004, 10:12 AM
As a newbie myself, this choice bonus seems to require way more time at the tables than other offers in the market.

Sarge85
01-16-2004, 12:18 PM
I concur....when the banner first appeared here, I was excited and went to the site to read the details.

I was much less excited afterwards. /images/graemlins/confused.gif Espcially since I grind it out at $1/$2 generally, a program like this doesn't favor micro-limit players at all.