PDA

View Full Version : How often...

BottlesOf
01-15-2004, 09:23 PM
are you open-raising KJo in MP? In what kind of games?

el_grande
01-15-2004, 09:44 PM
Games where I think people respect my raises or I can limit the field.

Typical loose-passive games, I'll limp 50% of the time.

I've started limping more, especially in B&M games where I feel I have most of the players pegged. Since they suckout so much, I'd rather outplay them on the flop and after.

CrackerZack
01-15-2004, 09:56 PM
In tight games all the time, in loose games, not so often. LMP yes, EMP no, MPMP, depends how fiesty I'm feeling then.

Nate tha' Great
01-15-2004, 10:50 PM
Always. If I can't open-raise KJo in MP, I'll find a better table.

I'll raise or fold KJo in EP depending on table texture. I think it's a terrible limping hand in any position.

Joe Tall
01-15-2004, 10:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If I can't open-raise KJo in MP, I'll find a better table.

I think it's a terrible limping hand in any position.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you mean that if UTG, UTG+1 and UTG+2 limp, you fold KJo and find another table?!?!??!?

Peace,
Joe Tall

Nate tha' Great
01-15-2004, 10:59 PM
Terrible open-limping hand, I should say. It's a lot easier to play in LP and I limp with it there.

Playing so much 6-max has warped my thinking. Three limpers in front of me? Limpers? What's that?

JohnShaft
01-15-2004, 11:42 PM
TBH, not really. No.
If I've got 3 or 4 people with position on me KJo isn't the type of hand I want to come in with.
I'd have to really feel like I could boss the table to do it. I'd only think about it 3 off the button, and then it's a think.

Joe Tall
01-15-2004, 11:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Terrible open-limping hand, I should say. It's a lot easier to play in LP and I limp with it there.

[/ QUOTE ]

I play it the same and agree 100%.

[ QUOTE ]
Playing so much 6-max has warped my thinking. Three limpers in front of me? Limpers? What's that?

[/ QUOTE ]

I was just bustin', great reply! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Peace,
Joe Tall

brian0729
01-15-2004, 11:55 PM
I do not limp w/ this hand first in from MP. Raise or fold