PDA

View Full Version : P* WPT cruise

sawil
01-15-2004, 07:36 PM
I'm getting ready to leave for the WPT event ( I won a seat from stars). I know a few other 2+2ers are going too. Anyone want to have a 2+2 meet and greet on the boat? Also, I have limited live tourney play under my belt, anyone have suggestions, info, etc. on what to expect? I'm sure the pace of the game will be much slower than online. Patience will be key IMO. I think I have a strategy for my table image ...
The first person that raises me, I stand up and say WTF!!, run over to him and begin to beat him profusely about the head and shoulders all the while screaming obsenities involving his mother. Then I calmly walk back to my seat muttering " That should take care of anyone raising me in the furure". At the very least, this should set an early agressive image. /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif
Seriously, anyone want to give me some help on what to expect and the like? Thanks /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gotmilk
01-16-2004, 06:56 AM
Hi--Curtains and I at least will be going. I don't know who else. (curtains is originally from PA, as is my girlfriend, as a side note). drop me a PM.

Stagemusic
01-16-2004, 08:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The first person that raises me, I stand up and say WTF!!, run over to him and begin to beat him profusely about the head and shoulders all the while screaming obsenities involving his mother. Then I calmly walk back to my seat muttering " That should take care of anyone raising me in the furure".

[/ QUOTE ]

To complete the image...at that point I simply smile sweetly at the dealer and tell him..."Can I get a waitress over here? Calling a raiser makes me really thirsty".