PDA

View Full Version : internet stereotypes,names,location,sex etc. which ones seem most true

NLfool
01-15-2004, 04:23 PM
Usually guys with the name gambler in it aren't, someone named big(something) is usually a fish lol. Guys from England can't play limit worth a cent and way aggro in NL seems to be the MO for a lot of guys from Toronto too, I'm sure many consider us LA guys crazy too. Guys from northeast NY etc are really tight as does some guys from Texas. Las Vegas guys playing in .5/1 play as if they are millionaires. Almost all guys from Linkoping aren't good. This a a joking thread so please don't take offense and please come up with stuff to make fun of us LA as I'm sure there are a lot.

Oski
01-15-2004, 04:33 PM
Just start a thread about making fun of L.A.; the other stuff has been treated to death.

1. Dodgers suck even though they draw 3 million a year;
2. No pro football;
3. Traffic;
4. Urban Sprawl;
5. I live here;
6. O.J. and the popularity of the "celebrity trial;"
7. Freeway chases;
8. Winter lasts two weeks;
9. Cost of living too high;
10. People still cheer for Kobe Bryant.
11. Southern Cal Trojans, no matter how well the football team plays.

That should be enough to get you started.

Legend27
01-15-2004, 04:39 PM
Party Poker players suck. Players from Bergen collude. The Poker Stars deal is not random. eugeneel has won more money playing online poker than any one has or ever will.

scotnt73
01-15-2004, 04:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This a a joking thread so please don't take offense and please come up with stuff to make fun of us LA as I'm sure there are a lot.

[/ QUOTE ]

arent you late for your tanning bed apointment?