PDA

View Full Version : WWW.intertops.COM????

Scottnyce
01-14-2004, 04:11 PM
anybody know anything about this site? about the pay out process? good bad or other?

Any info would be great.

Thanks,
Scott

anatta
01-15-2004, 01:26 AM
I bet through them. They have been around for a while. I think they are okay. I had no trouble cashing out, but I am smalltime /images/graemlins/blush.gif. I have noticed that they are late in posting their College hoop lines.

HajiShirazu
01-15-2004, 03:01 AM
I dunno but I played poker there and ran EXTREMELY well for some reason. I mean, just insane, I noticed one day that I had 40 bucks sitting in that account, so since I couldn't cash out anyway, I played a 30/3 sng, won, played a bunch more, and had 700 bucks in a week.
I'm pretty sure that sports betting cashouts would be similar, and they are pretty slow about cashouts but not awful. The first one I asked for was real slow, but later ones have not been quite as bad.
Figures, haven't seemed to be able to win at party in recent times. Maybe I should go play at intertops for a while.

jamesburke
01-15-2004, 03:55 AM
intertops is a skin of party poker, meaning it's just a different entrance to the poker room. Plus the payouts are handled by the processor. U'll be fine, i have used them for over a year.