PDA

View Full Version : S&M-Big Bets... Is it Possible...?

08-20-2002, 11:16 AM
Is it possible for someone to play for a month averaging at least 100 hours for that month and have an average of like 7+ big bets per hour? I say Yes... why... because I have done it. It has been an incredible ride that hasn't ended. I know it can't last forever but wouldn't mind if it did.

08-20-2002, 11:23 AM
100 hours isnt much really....

cant wait for the post about fish suckin out and no hands holding up for 100 hours. those are the tests of how great ya are. dealing with the downswings

it would be nice if it lasted forever, but then if that were possible, no games would be going...

b

08-20-2002, 12:28 PM
I've dealt w/ the suck-outs... 2 outters! It is sometimes a ramma-jamma game w/ players playing the any 2 cards can win theory. I was just curious how others felt about this and if they have experienced a run like this. I've experienced bad runs and good ones, but not one that lasted so long w/ such high earnings. I know I will not come close to keeping this type of average... my goal is simple, 1 big bet, actually depending upon the game I play in, my common game I say 1.5 big bets, and other games around 1 big bet.

08-20-2002, 01:35 PM
It's my opinion that if rates like this were maintainable that the games would all burnout and would cease to exist. Sounds like no limit.

MM

08-20-2002, 06:28 PM
because i do my stats manually, i look at em about once every 3-4 months. im actually overdue for the latest. this also takes the focus off wondering the end result when im playing.

im wondering, with all the posts ive read about the players with great stats in 100 or less hours, if theyre thinking about that stat when they play. hmmm

i think anyone whos played a good length of time has probably had a run like that. but again, my main concern is handling the downswings. not just a session of em, lots of em in a row.

nice streak though...enjoy it while it lasts...

keep floppin aces and faces...;)

b

08-21-2002, 09:34 AM
I do agree that this run will cease at a time, most likely sooner than later.

08-22-2002, 12:09 AM
that's a great swing, but just remember when you flip that coin 100 times.....sometimes it may come heads 70 times and 30 times.....but if you flip it 10000 times..it'll soon avgerage out.....

-it's how you deal with the bad times, that make you great

-KEEP UP THE GOOD STREAK!