PDA

View Full Version : RECRUITING: EURO-time friendly $10+1 SNG for 2+2 readers

t_perkin
01-14-2004, 08:28 AM
Hello everyone.

DrPhysic has asked me (well I volunteered) to run a second SNG session for 2+2 players who can't make it to the other session.

So this post is just to find out what people want:

I will take the responses to the other (non-time) variables as being the same as for the US game: i.e.:

Poker Stars
NLHE
$10+1 buyin, 2-table SNGs

However if there is an overwhelming response for something different then changes can be made.

So the only question now is what time and day people want to play?
The whole point of this is that it is at a time of day suitable for European players.
As such can you please specify which of the following times you are able to play:

GMT/EST
4pm/11am
5pm/12am
6pm/1pm
7pm/2pm
8pm/3pm
9pm/4pm
10pm/5pm
11pm/6pm

and which WEEK days you would like to play.

(Please say which days and times you are ABLE to play, not which days and times you would LIKE to play).

You have until sunday 6pm GMT/1pm EST to reply to this post with your preference. Then I will count up the votes and make a decision. PLEASE REPLY TO THE POST ON "TOURNAMENTS" FORUM

After that I will post details of exactly when, where and how it will be played.

Tim

p.s: This "event" is not in any way endorsed by 2+2. e-mail/PM *me* with any issues regarding this, *not* 2+2.

Mackas
01-14-2004, 08:45 AM
7pm - 11pm GMT/ 2pm - 6pm EST would be fine on Mondays, Wednesdays, & Thursdays. Anytime on a Sunday would suit and most times on a Saturday afternoon, evening or night barring other engagements.

Great idea BTW, glad to see someone sticking up for this side of the Atlantic.