PDA

View Full Version : easy trivia question (OT)

rkiray
01-12-2004, 09:33 PM
This got buried deep in a BOSS thread, so I decided to make it more obvious. The BOSS tourney password was bigman. Why did I choose it? I rejected my first choice as too obvious. What was it? Bigman references someone who used to play in the NFL (but he's not "the boss").

rkiray
01-12-2004, 10:45 PM
I can't believe no one is guessing at this. It should be especially easy for our NJ samuri. The bigman became more famous after he retired from the NFL.

Bob T.
01-13-2004, 01:29 AM
I'm not guessing, because I don't have a clue. Everyone who plays in the NFL, except for placekickers, and some wide reciever/ return guys, is a bigman.

ProfLupin
01-13-2004, 02:32 AM
the fridge? He's not that huge by today's lineman standards, but he was a beast back in the '80s. As a diehard pats fan, I still have nightmares about him playing tailback and scoring from the 1 yardline against the pats in superbowl XX.

rkiray
01-13-2004, 01:35 PM
Clarence Clemens sax player in the E Street Band. My first choice for password was Bruce. I thought this was easy. Guess I was wrong.

scotnt73
01-13-2004, 02:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Clarence Clemens sax player in the E Street Band. My first choice for password was Bruce. I thought this was easy. Guess I was wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont know what the average age is here but im 31 and bruce was old when i was in high school so unless someone is 35 or over i doubt most posters even know who the e street band is. no offence though my mom really likes him /images/graemlins/grin.gif

J.R.
01-13-2004, 02:50 PM
I'm 27 and have seen the Boss in concert (and I'm not from N.J.). Many people my age are familiar with Conan and the Sopranos, so they know about the E Street Bands' robotic drumming machine and multi talented producer/guitarist.