PDA

View Full Version : NFL Plays

Wildbill
01-10-2004, 12:17 AM
Haven't been worth much, but why not keep trying.

Chiefs -3
I love this spot. The Colts only way to win this one is to get out to another big lead, but I will bet against that on the road. I think the Chiefs are tired of hearing about how bad they were and they did look rather tired to end out the year. They got the week off, they get the crazy fans behind them for the first playoff game in a long while. Unless the Colts really can play at the unconscious level again I see them crashing hard. No one has been able to contain the Chiefs at home, even if the Colts put points on the board they still will have to keep up.

Pats over ???
Already covered this in my other post. I was going to lay the points, but if it is uncertain weather conditions I will just pass on the side and stick with the total. I think as people keep hearing about the weather this could come down to a 33 so I am definitely waiting it out up to kickoff.

Eagles -5.5
Packers barely got by the Seahawks on a good play in OT, otherwise they aren't even here. Off that performance they have to come out against a rested team that finished strong. The Packers are getting a lot of sympathy and destiny talk, I just don't get it. They are far outclassed here and I was even ready to lay over a TD on this one. The Eagles won't be denied this time around, they shouldn't have too much trouble finally making it back to the Superbowl.